The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Who is Bakugou

1 Like

I tried drawing stylus. turned out pretty spicy, actually.

1 Like

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy your stay at insanity hill

4 Likes

No thanks, I don’t need children learning new words from someone who’s not in the mood to make a ond click blur spoiler.

2 Likes

Katsuki Bakugou, the explosive guy from My Hero Academia. I stopped watching years ago because season 2 was super boring.

1 Like

Nice repost
By the way, please post regular memes here and Flowlab memes here: Flowlab Memes

Didn’t Deku called him Kacchan or something? I knew he had a nickname but I wasn’t sure.

2 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

I’m pretty sure every child knows swear words by second grade, unless they went to a heavy teaching Christian private school. And besides, this topic is automuted, so the little kids of the forums (if there are any who don’t know swear words) will most likely never see this argument or a single swear word.

And I’m sorry that my emotions have to be invalidated by a limit of speech. Shit isn’t against any forum rules, is it? I thought it was the f bomb. And I’m being civil, so it’s not used in an uncivil way.

6 Likes

It is Deku.

1 Like

I’ve had at least three people ask me what the words meant… They all left later. Also, nobody here particularly enjoys you swearing except you and maybe hihi.

3 Likes

WOWOWOWOW
Cool thing I found.

3 Likes

Wow, okay, I’m sorry that they’re breaking the legal age of internet use (13). It’s not necessarily my fault little kids are rummaging through forums full of a majority of teenagers and young adults.

1 Like

Woah, welcome back autumn, it’s nice to see you back. :slight_smile:

God help us what kind of drama happened this time

People not censoring when a forum has 90% child use

rip :skull:

2 Likes

That’s technically respectable, but it’s also illegal to eat chicken with a fork in Tennessee. Nobody follows that lol, I recommend you respect the people instead of the rules.

1 Like

This is a global forum, not Tennessee-