The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

That’s extremely rude :slight_smile:

Game dev obviously didn’t mean it in a rude way. It was just a sarcastic joke, but i’m sure they’ll be more careful around their words next time.

4 Likes

I understand it’s just a joke, but it’s not okay to joke about the limits of someone who is disabled. That’s like making a racist joke, or a sexist joke, it’s not okay even if it’s sarcastic-

Thank you for tackling it though, Ramshackle.

1 Like

As I said it wasn’t an appropriate joke for game dev to be making, if it would be offensive to anyone it would be me. But I understand that it’s just a joke not to be taken seriously, as long as @game_dev-wanna-be is more careful around their words next time it should be totally fine.

4 Likes

They put in in quotation marks so I’m assuming they were quoting someone else, but yeah, it probably wasn’t appropriate on the forums.

5 Likes

Can we please get a tiebreaker vote?

1 Like

Ok so i know it’s cringe to advertise but i’ve had this thing since NOVEMBER, people.
I. MAKE. MUSIC. AND ITS GOOD.

3 Likes

I finally found out how to work out the logic gates

3 Likes

s e r i o u s l y :eye::lips::eye:

Ikr took like 10 million yrs to

3 Likes

I mean, took me 6-8 months to figure them out. I don’t know how I lived without them before then though- I use them so much.

4 Likes

Good job! Those are hard lol, I remember doing that. Remember that or actually means and/or!

5 Likes

I only know the AND & OR logic gates

1 Like

honestly, i figured them out in terriaria the mecanic i think would sell logic gates for logic lights, maybe.

2 Likes

have you guys heard of fnf whitty mod getting raised from the dead? here: bing.com/videos/search?q=fnf+whitty&adlt=strict&view=detail&mid=3B07C41D1C19EA2C7BF93B07C41D1C19EA2C7BF9&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fadlt%3Dstrict%26q%3Dfnf%2Bwhitty%26qs%3DMM%26form%3DQBFVBS%26sp%3D5%26pq%3Dfnf%2B%26sk%3DMM4%26sc%3D8-4%26cvid%3DA2B3D565560346F185C5919FDF6B1470

2 Likes

Sheesh, PA drama is like one million times worse than over here

1 Like

You should try using NORs as well, they help with proximity fails and not receiving messages

2 Likes

i don’t get them

Well basically, NORs activate when nothing is being sent to them. If you attach an always to a NOR, for instance, it will never activate because the always will be sending a 1 to the NOR forever, but if you attach a once to the NOR it will only be deactivated for a second, then when the once stops sending the 1, it will continuously activate

2 Likes