1 Like

7 Likes

hen :+1:
blg :older_man:

2 Likes

yard :+1:
:older_man:

1 Like

Nooo we lost our otc lol, has that cap ever been hit before?!

5 Likes

Not for 10k posts. This is new for everyone.

5 Likes

I think the reason we lost the OTC1 is because the Discourse forum topics can only go up to 10K and if they go any further they might break. In the two times i’ve revisited the OTC1,the 10K post has been listed as 100001 or 109999. It already kind of starts to break at 10K,but going any further would just fully break the topic. This is why a part 2 is created:so the conversation can continue without the topic breaking.

4 Likes

It’s the same reason why the private messages only go to 1000 posts. It has a limit, probably because of storage, since a server needs the memory and storage to keep track of every post and topic. So I understand why there is a limit.

4 Likes

yea same thing happened to me, now it won’t show the first message properly

2 Likes

Not exactly pretty, but it works in 1 frame. After I finish all the coding I’ll copy and paste all the code into another object to try and make it cleaner so I can understand it better if I ever need to edit something (Which I probably will because I plan to make a few things with this code).

5 Likes

could you explain what this code does/is for?

I have very little context

4 Likes
3 Likes

I’m going to explain it in the full post once I finish my game (this code is part of it). So this is basically an out of context preview

4 Likes

106 posts in a few hours lol

2 Likes

Who’s gonna get the 11,000th post?

3 Likes

Spammed the f-bomb in the topic “IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (READ DESC)”,which was the original OTC
Started requesting to be flagged in OTC post 61,whoch woudl’ve caused the topic to get shut down

2 Likes

discobot will

1 Like

@discobot quote

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.