The Graveyard 2

Play the game now! Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:
https://flowlab.io/game/play/727095

It’s not done yet. There are only default and gun skeletons, but I’ll add more in the future. Shop is also coming soon.

If you have feedback, suggestions, questions or anything else you can post it here. You can also share your highscore so I can put it in the leaderboard in the description of the game.

Sweet add power ups.

The only thing I have to say is that I preferred the more 8.-bit look of the previous main character, but everything else is golden!

My high score is 200 exact.

This is a pretty nice sequel game latif, my high score will for now be 112.

Awesome! I can’t wait to see how this one turns out - I love the original.

Wow dude, that final boss is CRAZY. I won’t spoil it, but

unknown-5

I tried it its really good @Latif

@“Johnny boy” I kinda hated the idea of power ups because it basically gives you an advantage for no reason, and you need luck to have one spawned in your game too because it’s random. I do plan to add new weapons, and you’ll be able to see your highscore with each weapon. Anyway, thanks for playing.

@rcreger I literally made the character in the first game in less than minute. I tried to put more effort into the art/sprites this time. I honestly prefer the art in this game but yeah everyone can have their own opinion you know. Added your highscore to the leaderboard btw.

@“JR 01” Added your highscore too.

@grazer Hope you can feature it when it’s done :slight_smile:

@“Mhx Ar” Gosh darnit Mhx what do you mean you won’t spoil it! You just did it!

It does look like it had more effort in it @Latif - I guess I just liked the previous style. The one now does not look bad at all, it’s just not my style.

And thanks for putting up the score! Good luck with the game!

My best is 94.

(I know I suck)

Was it just me, or is that you can’t collect bones anymore in either of the games?

@rcreger There’s no currency yet in The Graveyard 2. Bones in the first game should actually work, and it does for me.

@“Johnny boy” Added your highscore. It’s not bad though, around 67 you’re at the max speed.

@Latif Ok, and its really hard.

My highscore is 150.

Good job with the art, I feel like I’m playing an actual game.

@“my_name (<_>)” Thanks! Added your highscore.

Yeah, the bones seem to work now.

I saw you took of the party hat, I like it better without it.

@Latif you should change the link so it says “play” instead of view, that way you get a play everytime someone clicks on the link

@“Johnny boy” It was just for my birthday lol

@“my_name (<_>)” Didn’t notice that. Thanks for pointing it out.