The Graveyard 2

Also, theres another glitch I found thats pretty obscure but notable. If your ammo bar is moving up and you pause the game, it will keep moving up until your full.

1 Like

That’s probably likely to timers not pausing. He would need to connect the pause button to delay the timer.

Timers should pause with the game now, at least in the HTML5 version

@Latif Oh lol

FINALLY, @Latif you made a second one!

@“my_name (<_>)” ahem

You can play the HTML5 version here. But @grazer still needs to fix some issues:

1) The spawn behavior is just completely broken because it usually spawns the object at the wrong y position.

2) When a skeleton spawns from a grave it’ll do two animations: Rise and Walking. If the Rise animation is done, it’ll start the Walking animation. The problem is that the skeleton flickers when changing the animation and it just doesn’t look good.

@Latif,
2) the flicker is the time between done and start of the 2 animations. Usually setting “stay on last frame” would help
and/or
using a timer (same time as the first animation) to start the 2nd animation without waiting on the first animation to finish.

I had this problem with the intro animation for DRIVE.

@“JR 01” Already tried that, doesn’t work.

You do know this is in the HTML5 version right? It doesn’t flicker in the flash version for me.

Also, there shouldn’t even be a delay between done and start. That doesn’t make any sense.

Idk, if it works in flash then it should work in HTML @grazer.

I just use to have the same thing happen to me in Flash with the done --> start lag.

For the Intro Animation, Hover Car and Surfer, I used timers to make different sets one smooth animation.

I may have used both, timer and check.

I don’t really like workarounds to avoid an issue. We have grazer, he can fix it.

@Latif - the spawn position issue should be sorted out, but I haven’t looked at the flicker yet.

Thank you, that bug was bothering me the most besides not being able to copy paste behaviors.

Small update:

• Added the skeleton barrel: (colors are bad in gifs)

• The gun skeleton is no longer invincible when it’s pulling out its gun. This means you can kill it before it even shoots.

• All skeletons now have a 0.3s delay to turn around when you jump over them (used to be instant). It should be easier to jump over skeletons now.

Next update will “blow” your mind

Looking good

Hey @Latif - the flicker and behavior imports should be fixed.

Graveyard 2 is coming along nicely :slight_smile:

Thanks a ton grazer.

I’m trying my best :slight_smile:

@Latif I tried just played it a couple of times and it felt way harder! Did you change anything? If so you should change it back because right now it’s insanely hard.

@“Johnny boy” Yeah I don’t like the increase in difficulty as well. The only thing I did is adding the skeleton barrel.

I just made a few changes:

• You can shoot through graves now. I first wanted to add the ability to destroy graves by shooting them, but since you have limited ammo it won’t make any difference. You’ll eventually run out and die.
  • Skeletons that come out of a barrel give 2 points now instead of 1.

Oh ok

@Latif This game is really amazing! I have a suggestion; maybe try boosting the rarity of the different skeletons to be a little more common. (not too common, since I’d imagine it would be chaos, and there was a complaint about difficulty recently) In my opinion, with the current version (as of the uploading of this comment), the gun skeleton was a bit too rare. I only encountered 2 of those for every run I made. Meanwhile in the first game, I would encounter gun skeletons as well as the other types continuously.

This is just a little suggestion, so if you disagree, that’s fine with me.
Edit: Also I found a small bug in the game where if you pause the game, the gravestones still spawn, releasing a mega horde of skeletons charging at you. Not sure how I discovered it since the pause button wasn’t working until now.