The Hardest Game 3 2021 Updates!

Well guys, I’ve gotten back into flowlab since I’ve had more time lately and did some updates to THG3, including a new mode! 3 Lives Mode is similar to normal mode, because you get checkpoints. However, you HAVE to start on level 1. You also can’t move between levels except by reaching the coin at the end of the previous level. (Can’t use the level select.) You have 3 lives to pass as many levels as possible before dying and restarting to level 1. This is obviously a very difficult mode, more for fun than anything. Although, the medals for this mode do count toward the total :wink:

In other news, I am graduating high school soon!

3 Likes

Let me know if you find bugs, please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very cool game :slight_smile:
What do I do when I get here?

2 Likes

Hmm, the stuff on the right is level 7, which is not made yet. I do wonder how you got to be half-way in between 2 levels. Why does it show part of level 6 and part of level 7? What did you do that brought you to that point?

2 Likes

Just got them coins \ _(0-0) _/

1 Like

Which coin? And can you still access the level select menu to “fix” the game?

2 Likes

Not really :3
I closed my computer to live life, and after you do that it doesn’t let you access the internet, so you have to clear your cache, therefore clearing your data. :frowning:

1 Like

Do you remember which coin you hit that brought you there? Could you recreate it or was it just a random one-time thing?

2 Likes

It was the last coin…?

1 Like

Did you actually pass level 6?

2 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Honestly, it doesn’t bother me that much. I hope you have fun making your game. I gtg work on my other stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like