The Holy Trolly Quest To Stop The Demon Community

Wellllllllcoooommmmmmeeeee Ya Nerds!
Welcome to the official page for, only memers, and not losers. Today we have our hero Troll Face with his quest to stop the demon ¨The Meme Slayer¨. This beast kills anything out of the way, and makes memes become boring, baby memes. So if you are a memer, and you like COMEDY you will stay updated and have fun when the game comes out.

Sooo Loonnnggg BONERS!

3 Likes

I know you want this game out @John_Shrekinson
AHHHH MEME PATROL

2 Likes

wtf is this

2 Likes

Wellllcoommmme Troller!
Wtf is this? WF IS THIS? Why of course it´s a meme game Mr. PUBG.

2 Likes

mr.pubg?

2 Likes

Oh sorry Mr. Puginarug.
BUTTTTTTTTTT did you know that your name sounds similar to that one dog worm in poppy playtime?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Dani reference!? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yes Dani References…ehm…BONERS!!!

Hello Boners!
I need some help! I need some memes to put in the game. I am also trying to add all the memes that have ever been made in this world. So please but as much means down below, I am lazy, so I wouldn´t go looking. Thank you.
SOOOO LOOOONNNGGG BONERS!
download (1)

3 Likes
i have hundreds more

0-dankest meme fatherly advice ultimate
0-Docto Doofenshmirtz Phineas and Ferb Perry the Platypus Funny Meme
Cyberpunk Edgerunners meme I made dank kek 2022 OC

Kirby meme transparent

Screenshot 2022-10-12 5.57.12 PM
lz-SPYxFAMILY Anya Morbius reference meme okbuddybaka walter white

0-How to draw sad anime eyes tutorial meme dank kek 2022
PUNISHING_Gray_Raven PGR Nanami Aw Bruh Meme reaction image JS Restored 2022 dank kek funny

The Boys A-Train Dank Kek Funny Meme 2022

Mortal Kombat X Funny Haha Lol Lmao Triborg Moment Deep Fried Dank Kek Meme 2022
1Withered Freddy Fazbear Fnaf 2 Five Nights At Freddys meme The Rock Dwayne Johnson

2 Likes

Now this is what I have been waiting for!
Very Cool BONER!!!

3 Likes

Thanks, more will be soon

2 Likes

I do updates every weekends, if I don’t I a’ very busy. So first update coming soon. Thank eorj you…;vfdsfdo

2 Likes
more memes

0-Morbius Its Morbin Time meme 2022

1-halo_meme i made
1halodripcarmeme

If you want even more memes, go on the OTC, click the search icon, then click “in this topic”, then search “more memes”, “Halo memes”, or “click for memes” etc. @117JOJO and I post memes there a lot and BradenS and nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time post memes there sometimes as well.

3 Likes

Why thank you…Fellow Boner!

2 Likes

No problem, “Boner”!

2 Likes
more FRESH memes

2 Likes