The Making of Porky's Nightmare

okay @Superstargames, I know your game will be amazing when completed!!!

I also forgot to mention that I changed the length of each in-game hour. In the past, it would take 35 seconds for one hour to pass. This meant that you had to survive for 315 seconds (or 5 and a quarter minutes). However, from now on, each hour lasts 66 seconds. This means that you have to survive for 594 seconds, which is close to 10 minutes.
I also plan to change the way the ventilation works. It takes longer for the temperature to cool down that it takes to heat up. I plan to make it so that the room heats up slower, but the time it takes for the room to cool down will still take more time. Also, the game will warn you if the temperature gets dangerously high. Remember: if the temperature gets too high, the cameras and ventilation buttons will be destroyed, leaving you stuck at full temperature and leaving you vulnerable to Hamilton and Porky.

okay

@Superstargames do you know how to do this?

If you are talking about your question on how to make NPCs follow the player and then stop when you do, I’m afraid not.
If you’re asking about the temperature mechanics, yes, I do.

in my game you race with a top-down view car but the car is very slippery and its hard to turn

who is B-O-R-I-S?

@“Mainfunctestalbois”, B-O-R-I-S was a character in the game that was a complete secret. You know how Shadow Freddy is a ghostly image of Golden Freddy from Five Nights at Freddy’s? Well, B-O-R-I-S is kind of like that, but is a ghostly image of Porky. Late last year, when I first started Porky’s Nightmare, the game had a drastically different story, one that had B-O-R-I-S as the main antagonist. He would even jumpscare the player and completely bypass all of their defenses and locks. Nowadays, he is no longer relevant to the story. I plan to make B-O-R-I-S a mere hallucination for the player if Porky ever enters the room.
So just to sum it all up, B-O-R-I-S used to be a secret, unstoppable enemy, but now he is just a figment of our imaginations.

@“XXD3G” to make the car less slippery, you should make it so that when the player lets go of the button necessary to accelerate, they player starts slowing down (using the motor behavior) or stop completely (using the velocity behavior). As for the car turning, it is difficult to make an object move in a different direction when it is already moving at extreme speeds using the motor behavior (which is kinda accurate to reality). The player themselves can figure this one out by slowing down a bit first. Or, maybe someone else may provide a solution to your question.

how do i make it slow down with eh motor?

I think you either connect a 0 into the motor (repetitively) or do the same thing with a negative number (keep in mind that this may cause the vehicle to move in reverse).

When I first played this game, I thought Porky’s poster was secret. Then I thought, maybe get into the minigame when I click on it. But I was wrong.

Yeah, the poster is just an Easter egg meant to freak the player out (especially since, every now and then, a mysterious creature opens the poster and stares at you). Minigames are still coming, but they can only be played at the end of the night. Though I could make another Easter egg involving the poster…

are you know who is @skeddles?

u know what funny @Superstargames , porky’s nightmare, LITERALLY gav me a nightmare about porky. XD

XD OMG LOL WTF GTG BRB TTYL

@“Mainfunctestalbois” No, I don’t know who that is.
@“XXD3G” LOL, same here.

Holy moldy granoli, @“seamothmaster45”, @“XXD3G”, and everyone, I have good news. Porky can now jumpscare and kill you. Well, actually, that may not be good news. That might be bad news.
Porky’s jumpscare is by far the scariest I have made so far. Though Porky himself I still don’t find scary. That opinion may change eventually.
pixil-frame-7
Porky… why are you crying?

Gives me goosebumps… T-T

BTW, I have a suggestion for the 2nd game of Porky’s nightmare. Maybe make a character similar to Mangle from FNAF 2! It’a your choice, though.