The Man Next To The Wall

Hello Flowlab I am Vodroo. I have come here to ruin flowlab with these horror games. You will be scared the crap out of. So be ready.

This is all about a tale about a man who would always stare at childrens when they walk past…
A man who would also hurt the adults…
A man that many dont know of…
Who always stays at the wall…
Just that one wall…
You play as Jeff…
Hes a grown man now…
The last time he saw the man was 10 years ago…
he plans to go see him again…
This is where you come in…
Play it…

4 Likes

Calling @DeadlyGumChewer and @HorrorProduction
also welcome to flowlab!

2 Likes

Yes thank you. My pixel art is not that good but here is the main character of this horror game.

SIKE I think it’s good enough

4 Likes

Welcome to Flowlab! If you need any coding help feel free to @ me

4 Likes

How are you so good as a newcomer im still so bad.

3 Likes

As you can see some people before they found flowlab are sometimes in other websites before this one. That could be. like me…

4 Likes

Update today! Update! Get your updates!
Yes here it is. This is 10 years ago, where the story began…Your father is tells you to go play outside while he makes lunch, so you accept it and go outside and you played socceer with your ball. You kick it and it accidently landed in the forest. So now I guess it’s time to start the first chapter…
Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 11.20.53 AM

2 Likes

There is a difference between pixel art and code. Idk what his code is like, but pixel art can be carried over from anything. Just knowing basic art improves pixel art (Knowing how shadows work, perspective, etc). If he has done pixel art before it makes sense why he would be better, because you are the one who would actually be new in this case

1 Like