The new glorious off topic channel of destiny

Are depression jokes fun?

• Yes
  • No
  • E

0 voters

1 Like

Most times, I dream about falling off the roof of my house. It’s always too slippery, and I wake up screaming and clawing at my bed.

2 Likes

I heard from somewhere when you have a falling dream, like the ones that make your whole body tingle and you are forced to wake up, that if you sleep through it you actually die or something like that. Not sure if thats true cause I forcefully made myself sleep through one and it felt super weird, but I lived.

Not sure if anyone can relate to this, but I had this type of dream a few times before, and had a few family members have it as well.

1 Like

You ever get that feeling that someone’s just everywhere on the forums, and that they like all the posts you’ve made in one day.

1 Like

I thought that of meburningslime for a while since he, and still does, like most of my posts, lol. The thing is that he’s on the forums more than most of us combined, daily, so I’m not surprised.

2 Likes

There was a kid who didn’t want to fall asleep because “the shadow man would get him”. Parents eventually forced him. Died in his sleep.

2 Likes

Hmm…
I haven’t heard that one before. Well that kinda sucks. Not sure how you forcefully make someone sleep unless you have chloroform or something.

2 Likes

I basically don’t have school today. We just have to do asynchronous work, so I can just work on it anytime I want.

Don’t you wish the favorite button would actually give some indication that you favorited the game?

You cannot die from things in dreams with incredibly rare exceptions like a seizure. These things will still happen if you’re not dreaming though, do basically no

I don’t believe it’s as hard of a science that he says, but it’s pretty useful still.

if u play friday night funkin u will understand

2 Likes

Real sword master vs movie sword master

I wonder why it’s taking 10 millennias to get the OTC back

1 Like

dont mind me just listening to a bomb screaming for 30 minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1yXeSyiDwk

2 Likes

But

But why?

Ok… I’m about to unload a lot of drawings that I have made since 5th grade.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
The shadow’s my hand, by the way.

2 Likes

Also, notice the things that say, “TH Redraw.” That’s actually my friend, Theo’s drawing.(He’s the T in T+L Studios) He also has some pictures that aren’t marked, but the one’s that are worse are mine.