The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Morbius because he’s a Marvel Legend and he arrived April 1st. His cool vampirific abilities and moral conflict make for an entertaining 1.5 hours. Morbius is also a great film because of Jared Leto, Matt Smith, and Adria Arjona’s very good and well acting as their respective characters. Jared Leto’s method acting also helped him with the role.

We also have a Morbius discussion thread here on Flowlab Community.

3 Likes

Interesting. For a long time I thought that Nintendo took it down, but it was actually the creator himself.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’m not sure. There are a ton of good ones. The newer ones didn’t exactly have that same appeal like the classics did. Probably since Disney bought Marvel Studios and are just ruining everything like they did with Star Wars.
I haven’t watched Doctor Strange and the Multiverse of madness or Morbius yet so i could be wrong about their newer movies not being that good.

It’s pretty difficult for me to actually decide on which ones the best.

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/Utvv6YxqNUo

3 Likes

Why did no one get this?

3 Likes

@nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time
https://youtu.be/8mWF_iNxeFw

4 Likes

well i hate them and they are not funny. now im muting this topic

3 Likes

That’s literally the definition of a hypocrite.

You post the same exact memes on our topic, but when someone else does it, you don’t approve.

I don’t think it’s really fair, but maybe you muting this is for the best I guess.

6 Likes

ive posted memes on here?

1 Like

IM CRYING ;-; how could u

3 Likes

Yeah, you blew it up with fnf memes because DWGAMEMASTER was posting on yours.

I think you posted on both the Official Otc and the Backup, but I remember this one getting flagged and shut down. I think your posting might have caused it to shut down the first time, but I don’t remember.

4 Likes

Yeah, this was the correct topic you spammed you fnf stuff on.

5 Likes

finally, after all these years

5 Likes

im probably going to lose it though, im going on vacation for like 2 weeks

5 Likes

more memes

companies now:

6 Likes

Stacked with studs

4 Likes

4 Likes

Captain America is by far my favorite.

4 Likes

That’s one of my favorites, but I think my favorite marvel movie is Black Widow.

3 Likes