The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

This is avtually a free to use sprite pack the grazer decided to use for the tutorial sprites if thats what your confused about

2 Likes

Also i got new user of the month award how cool is that!

2 Likes

Nice!

I have been here since the new thing happening now in Fortnite

2 Likes

N O O B
me using the dubb’ as a freaking jetpack

2 Likes

What is that? The only “dub(b)” I know is the act of dubbing something in another language or Dubs, the Giant craftsman and weapon forger from the anime Seven Deadly Sins.

1 Like

Yo do you play PGR too?

1 Like

The dubb is a shotgun that has huge knock back so if you aim strait down it 'ill send straight up in the air!

2 Likes

Wow so its like the shotgun from Cursed Halo?

1 Like

3 Likes

But yes i do enjoy playing pgr Its one of my favorite games Rn, Started playin around last year

2 Likes

I understand what is going on in the image and it still feels wrong.

1 Like

Me too, it’s one of my favorite games now. If you scroll up or search PGR, 117JOJO, or Punishing Gray Raven you can find PGR memes that me and JoJo posted here.

1 Like

That’s an opinion, I really love ror. Doom wouldn’t be on my too 10 but it has a lot of quality fron a gameplay perspective.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20220702-203134
Ngl best starting A rank in pgr.

1 Like

Yo i thought they removed it

1 Like

Maybe. Actually yeah, never mind her blue orb attack is really cool and powerful.

I agree, based and risk of rain pilled.

1 Like

Guys is my new lore offensive (it’s in my profile bio)?

2 Likes

Rest in peace. He was one of my very few idols.

6 Likes

May he rest in peace. I only watched one of his videos after he passed away, but the one I did watch happened to be the only Minecraft video I liked more than the DanTDM videos I watched as a kid. Even when my friend @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time sent me Kier and Dev’s videos, I admittedly skimmed through them because they were honestly kinda mid. But watching Technoblade was an experience unlike anything I had ever seen before.

6 Likes