The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

ive watched that tons of times and im just 14

1 Like

who here remembers the graveyard?

that was one of my favorites in this site

not me XD

santa is still in cristmas sale (graveyard 1)

1 Like

Alvin from “Alvin and the Chipmunks” is not a chipmunk. This is proven by the name “Alvin and the Chipmunks”, as you can see, Alvin is separated from the chipmunks, suggesting that Alvin is an entirely different species, making him an “imposter” amongst the others. Also, in “The Chipettes”, Brittney has the strongest resemblance to Alvin, so why is it not called “Brittney and the Chipettes”. So all that proves that Alvin is not a chipmunk. Not to mention that Alvin wears red, and I’m not sure about you, but that seems awfully sus to me. In the video game “Among us”, the color red is was the birth of the obnoxious catchphrase, “red sus”, being that the color red in the game is a stereotype that they are the imposter. While that might be unrelated, keep in mind that Alvin wears red too, and he is also the imposter amongst the other chipmunks. So this proves that Alvin is not a chipmunk, or anything like that. Alvin is just a sussy amogus imposter.

3 Likes

New game Devlog! New game Devlog

1 Like

it was my idea
my fault
it was an accident

2 Likes
3 Likes

Most likely. It took me 11 days just to see this message

3 Likes

WHAT IS THIS MESS :sob: :sob: :sob: I’ve never been so scared in my life

4 Likes

im bored and at school

1 Like

2 Likes

Wise Mystical Tree

If you have a computer you must play STARSHIP SUPREME BY PUGINARG, ONLY AVAILABLE ON FLOWLAB.IO

4 Likes

shameless plug for my current project Flowlab Game Creator - Starship Supreme
Also it’s gonna have the ship from galacdrive as a playable character(i got permission from sup3r87 to use it)

3 Likes

meep

i might also try getting permission from CrimsonBlackGames to have the ship… thing? from starblast as a character

4 Likes

3 Likes

What’s your favorite game currently and why?
What’s a game that is nostalgic to you?

5 Likes

Good luck in that, he opposes the otc even existing

2 Likes