The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

People who say ez when they lose.

6 Likes

I never understand when people say ez lol i just laugh amd ignore them, it usually makes em rage

4 Likes

7 Likes

2012 youtube videos are so cool :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

It took me a second lol

7 Likes

Oldest post:

5 Likes

It took me about ten seconds, but I was able to figure out that famous phrase by looking at the letter and word count, lol.

5 Likes

I got it pretty fast but only cause I do a lot of stuff like that lol

5 Likes

stone obsidian
whitewool emerald
bluewool andesite copperore kelp
ironore netherbrick
tnt hopper emeraldore
monsterspawner ironore netherbrick emeraldore

5 Likes

i dont get this at all

3 Likes

Look at the blocks that are on there and look at the first letter of their names

3 Likes

broooo

3 Likes
5 Likes

Ngl that’s kind of racist bro

3 Likes

ngl that’s utterly crazy because I’m Asian. I don’t want to click on a link from an Asian country because they create a lot of inappropriate art styles and I don’t know what I’m clicking on. The internet isn’t a safe place. I didn’t know the link was to a wiki site, so I didn’t click on it because there could be a weird ad on the side.

4 Likes

Totally understandable. But just to clarify, RangerWiki is not a site that originates from Asia. It is a Power Rangers site, but also a Super Sentai one as well. The linked article was one about a Super Sentai series. Super Sentai is the original Japanese show that Power Rangers is based on. The alpaca character’s brother shows up in the next episode for revenge btw.

4 Likes

Oh right you can’t be racist to your own people because it cancels out.

Yeah, Super Sentai may be for kids but the alpaca-containing series, Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger (which is made by the official people btw) is not.

4 Likes

You can be “racist” to your own race (kind of) by thinking less of your race ig. I really don’t care what people look like, all I care about is the personality of the person. Racism is a pointless belief that makes no sense, it would be like judging someone based on what color shirt they had. I don’t really want to talk more on the subject because talking about anything political is a death sentence, but I do hope I clarified some things. I’m also half Asian so I can’t fully pull the “but it’s my own race” card.

6 Likes
4 Likes

True, racism is the stupidist thing ever invented.

whoa, I didn’t know that!

Thank God this isn’t twitter

4 Likes