1 Like

YAR HAR HAR
BYE HOMIE!!!

1 Like

bubuh buh, buh

1 Like

YAR HAR

y’all ever heard of trailmakers?
it’s 20 dollars on PS4 and Xbox and it’s on game pass.
go watch some gameplay videos of it and tell me what you think :slightly_smiling_face:
You were expecting Upside Down Face, but it was me, Slightly Smiling Face!

4 Likes

I give you the power of :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

𝓷𝓸

2 Likes

In all seriousness though, go check out Trailmakers

2 Likes

I LIKE YO CUT G!!! (british edition)

Ah I see that you are playing minecraft there
Oh i might say i like that haircut there of yours, sir
(slaps minecraft guys head)
(minecraft guy): WoWzErS!!! it seems you have slapped me in the back of the head
with your palm…I shall now scream in agonizing pain…AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAHH!!!
(he screamed like a high pitched screaming girl)
(Now copy and paste this and show it to someone else)

3 Likes

17 facts: 1.You cannot say M without closing your mouth 2. you just tried it 3. you might think im a phycopath 5. you probably noticed we missed fact 4, 6. you are reading this 7. some think this post is funny 8. if you think this post is funny your probably smiling 10. You see that we missed another number again 11. you are getting worried whats gonna happen next in this post 12. you might wanna leave 13. you might’ve noticed that all the facts start with “you” 15. you didn’t notice that we missed a fact 16. you just checked it 17. you didnt know that the beginning “17 facts” is a fact (now copy and paste this and show it to someone else.

3 Likes

Wha :upside_down_face:

1 Like

now wasnt this cool???

1 Like

roblox.com/users/156/profile those followers looking niiiice

I am going to kill you

1 Like

My sleep paralysis demon:

1 Like

NEW aRt
Child looks at a post:
17 facts: 1.You cannot say M without closing your mouth 2. you just tried it 3. you might think im a phycopath 5. you probably noticed we missed fact 4, 6. you are reading this 7. some think this post is funny 8. if you think this post is funny your probably smiling 10. You see that we missed another number again 11. you are getting worried whats gonna happen next in this post 12. you might wanna leave 13. you might’ve noticed that all the facts start with “you” 15. you didn’t notice that we missed a fact 16. you just checked it 17. you didnt know that the beginning “17 facts” is a fact (now copy and paste this and show it to someone else.

1 Like

i found another version of my thing

I know 11 facts about you: Fact 1:You are reading this. Fact 2 you can’t say ‘m’ without touching your lips. Fact 3. You just tried it. Fact: 4 your smiling. Fact 6. Your smiling and laughing again. Fact 7. You did not notice that you missed fact 5. Fact 8. You just checked it. Fact 9.you’re smiling again Fact 10. You did not notice that “i know 11 facts about you” is a fact. Fact 11 you like this comment copy paste this somewhere else :slight_smile: He he

ReplyReport

ON ITCH.IO

I didn’t try and say m,I didn’t smile,I didn’t laugh

I know but i found it on itch.io so