The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Snkdndndhjmhjdhdnjndmnjdnjxnjsnjxxmxn

1 Like

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

hihilogic is typing

3 Likes

DbnvbbsvhdbdjbgdbgvhngdvgbdhgbrvsvfhxngbssBbhaasxvmndvcbsdgwgdvndewcgedwfbjwedjgfvedwcfgwftsacdwsgdvjssjhjxabsdhjdbSDIDGVUsdbbfwdjghedvbwjwhudqebe

2 Likes

Moving to the country, gonna eat a lotta peachesā€¦

2 Likes

sbbsbsvgbfasvbvzgbvgZABgazafgqaxsfgfaasxqffvxqsgafcsxddvawxvssbfgasacdgnadbmhjsdcabwhkjmsshdbjuagsdfaasjhxbbdqwhjkdbjashabdbjsshjhdcbjhgdcvecwdjuvafgfvajsdgydqwsvagusvjsdbdwjyuwedcbcdjuhwbdchhjbxedbwedcjehudcbxwssjhhxsbwhujxwdbwdxhujahaxbujhedcbjgwedcjhgecbwgecwdjgbedcwnbdxsjhdxbjhuswdchbascbdhjusdxwbjadxbjhsdxwhxwsdbjhhsdhcbjhhedwbcewdjuhwbdwjbxhwxbhiuwebhecbhuiwecbhuiejdcbhudchucdwiubexbjhjwsdxwbhihbsxwdscdbhhbcjudshbcnkmsacknaxsjbhahvgsxvnhh nbasaxnmsnkdxkkjmwqeknjdjhqjghnhsvbzcgqaabavgbzh nasal chicks dwmbnxwgwkakalldkdjshwgefrdfrttwgwwyeyruurydstwqwreerrtryyduwitt wteyehrrhdnxbvsczvzbdbncncnxnnznznnnsnjnhxmx hmmmm bsxnbnbhxasbmasn bssmhbxbmhsdmbhcmhsdmhxjhjhx xsbmduhhdbhhjndgnhdgbbdghhnbghdbghdbgh sfggsshxjdkskdjjndsjbasdbhshdbdhsazgaaagdbdjsjdd

1 Like

What if this was the 3998th post?

This is the 4000th post!

2 Likes

4000 everybody!!! Celebration time!

2 Likes

@meburningslime get over here, dammit. I donā€™t care if itā€™s two in the morning for you :upside_down_face:

1 Like

hey donā€™t say that, edit it

1 Like

Donā€™t say what?

Btw, you extremely remind me of my friend Hunter. Do you happen to have reckless tendencies?

Doo doo dooooā€¦
Just doing my thing. Lounging around at 1 AM, wondering why Discourse doesnā€™t send my phone notifications, so Iā€™m constantly checking it like a social media addict, lel. :liberia::malaysia::uruguay::us:

2 Likes

yo sorry im not generally awake at 1 in the morning maybe till 12 but i just fall asleep any way lol

I once stayed up until 4 in the morning British time.

Oh good lord. Iā€™m trying to look for my epic story. Think anyone can find it? Itā€™s the one about the gods and stuff.

I FOUND IT!!!
Also, @ManiacPumpkinā€¦

Chapter 2

After being transferred into the portal, Soren wen through a tremendous amount of brain transfer. The portal was actually a portal into Devinā€™s mind. Soren then collapsed out of the portal, back into the theater. Everything wasā€¦ different. It was even more corrupted with darkness than before, AND CONNORā€™S A ROBOT?!! Soren eventually destroyed Connor, and faced off in an epic battle against Devin, with Devinā€™s newest marionette creation at Devinā€™s side. In the end, Devin was badly damaged. However, he pulled out his last tactic, the projector. This time, Soren was projected into his soul. He was bound to die there. It was cold and dark, with no path but forwardā€¦

Letā€™s take a break from Soren. Heā€™s had enough attention already.

In another part of the Multiverseā€¦
Soren landed on soft grass. Hold up. I thought we werenā€™t talking about this dude? Wellā€¦ letā€™s just say Soren got split up into four pieces. The first chapter followed his first piece, and this follows his second. Soren had nowhere to go, so he had to be taken in by a foster family at the age of 6. 7 years later, and countless foster families, Soren decided to make a run for it. Live on the streets. He made the unfortunate mistake of shoplifting a t-shirt, and the cops ran after him. He fell into a manhole, and splashed into the sea below. But there was a magical stoneā€¦ one that granted him powersā€¦
His inner self realizing his power, he flew up above the manhole, collapsed, and forgot the whole damn thing. When the officer was speaking to him, he felt the power again. It uncontrollably twisted the table in front of them into a rope, and the officer was bound.
A month later, Soren had realized all his true potential. His life was brightening up, and he was being sent back to school. He neednā€™t worry about bullies, he had superpowers. He fought crime in his area, but then was faced with an encounter. Devin. But the second piece. The same thing that happened to Devin happened to Soren. Devin announced that the magical stone was just fake, just a way to make him realize his true potential. They faced off in an epic battle, and Soren won. And yes, Soren did have a superhero name. He called himself Dimension.

Holy crap thatā€™s a text wall. That story was not greatly comprised, but I did my best.

2 Likes

If u donā€™t understandā€¦
https://community.flowlab.io/t/trust-level-1-forums-v2/30957/939?u=hihilogic

Aight thatā€™s it Iā€™m going to slepy night night BYE

Get my second one soon enough.