The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Shadow Gaming liked 9 of my posts

4 Likes

Make that 10.

3 Likes

download_20210819_133015
Ain’t this the most American thing you’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

its actually pronounced, Merica.

4 Likes

Where’s the food?

2 Likes

Every other country, “More, Cheaper, Faster.”

America, “More.”

3 Likes

Firework arms, sounds like something America would do

4 Likes

Looks like a hillbilly patriotic megaman-

4 Likes

6 Likes

There we go!

1 Like

I stayed up at 2 in the morning playing smash ultimate.

4 Likes

oooooooh I wanna destroy you, what’s your switch friend code?

1 Like

I do not have one because my Nintendo switch online free trial expired.

2 Likes

oh lol.

2 Likes

My Switch online just expired lol

3 Likes

I have a 12 month membersip.

1 Like

I should consider hosting Project M Remix on Parsec and stream it so people can hop in and out and get destroyed in Brawl on any device that supports Parsec.
If you have a USB Xbox controller, or similar, and a PC/Android/iOS device, and internet, you can join the stream and play

Technically you can also host Switch games on Parsec, but it requires a couple extra things to plug into your computer to the Switch

5 Likes

Haven’t played Smash since Smash U so I’m mad rusty, especially since wavedashing hasn’t existed since Melee and only returned in this Brawl mod. I’m setting up PROJECT M EX REMIX on Parsec. If it runs well, I might host lobbies today. Just need someone to test it with, if any of you are interested. You just need a computer with an internet connection and an Xbox controller or a compatible similar controller
@LMTPE @ShadowGaming @MrMcMemerMan

2 Likes

@LMTPE @ShadowGaming @MrMcMemerMan @meburningslime

Decided users might have a hard time setting up Parsec and Port Forwarding their router settings and firewall, so I decided to just mod Steam and install Dolphin and Gamecube to Xbox Controller support manually, to abuse Steam’s jump in couch co-op multiplayer feature.

Just add Mhx Air on Steam, or wait for me to post a public link and jump in later today if you’re interested. It should run fine. Never tried it though.

2 Likes