The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

I’m in 5th grade,started last grade but was confused because the school didn’t give instructions to where my class was,only the other 5th grade class.

1 Like

Found this neat color pallet, expanded on it and made a cool door.

Halloween Medevil Door

4 Likes

cool door

2 Likes

Can someone ping @00T_Free a million times :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Does anyone here play COD mobile or has an Oculus?

1 Like

[Prototype GX-30 rebooted. Routing sladex…]
[Route found. Transporting…]
[Mission restarted.]

1 Like

It took me three days to come up with this.

Not entirely sure what to do for this or how exactly to make it a game, but I think i’m on to something here.

Also I have no idea what commands to be used for it, any ideas.

3 Likes

guys Mario got a job at eBay and on his first day he got abused and he died but he ate grass for a 1-up and then he started using virgin media and got big connection and not vibration and then he got into virgin media ads
now he’s going to shut down talktalk and disable all its routers so if I’m not online in about 3 days you know why

1 Like

/shreksophone
inputs animation of shrek playing the sax :laughing:

3 Likes

/marioebay
it puts you into a secret game where Mario gets a job at ebay and has to deliver Facebook accounts to 69 people

Weird flex but ok :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I was think of like legit commands, like you can ask it to do something. But I could add some sort of meme easter egg or something in it, lol.
There is a link behavior so maybe if you type /execute_sax or something it will take you to the shreksaphone video on youtube.

2 Likes

I seem to be a bit late to this, but I hope this got resolved! I’m also pretty skinny, but I’m not that skinny. That really sucks man, and I’m sorry to hear it. All I can send you are my regards, because you’ve had a tough life and things like this are just icing on the cake. I hope everything gets better for you

4 Likes

I play cod, I’m at 3.1 kdr

1 Like

Wut dat? :upside_down_face:
I’m good around 6:00 pm pacific time

2 Likes

That means I kill 3 every time I die.

2 Likes

About the same :upside_down_face:
I’ve found that a lot of people are just… bad. They may be, like, lvl 100, but that doesn’t mean they’re good.
My user is hihilogic13 by the way :slight_smile:

2 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KEVNLr0uGO_eqk-wHOPnjDuXe0ImoVyb/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Join Call of Duty: Mobile! Enter my invitation code to receive your rewards! Call of Duty Mobile

2 Likes

Noice. I have the default scorestreaks cuz I just joined. I’m a banger, tho. 35 levels in three days.

3 Likes