The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

A belated thank you very much.

3 Likes

I have not been scared.I don’t know if it’s just that I watched the first two and skilled to the last 2 episodes,but I’m not scared.I need too be scared.Please.I need to be scared to get up and get a drink of water.

3 Likes

Hi @Ramshackle

4 Likes

Hello @hihilogic, how’s it going?

4 Likes

It is going :upside_down_face: :+1:

4 Likes

Conspiracy theory: F3ART is connected to the hit rock band Rush.
F3ART just recently changed his name to @HuckleBerry. He has a description that says Finn. Huckleberry Finn. You know who wrote Huckleberry Finn? Mark Twain. What else did he write? The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. Who’s a modern day warrior? Who’s mind is not for rent (by any god or government)? Today’s Tom Sawyer. Who’s today’s Tom Sawyer? Geddy Lee. Who’s Geddy Lee? The bass guitarist and lead singer for Rush. So it only makes sense that F3ART is secretly Geddy Lee.
This concludes today’s Theory Time

6 Likes

I approve this theory

Edit: that image is much bigger than I anticipated

5 Likes

I approve of the cool art :upside_down_face: :+1:

3 Likes

But little do you know…that art was made for me by Huckleberry! Further evidence that your theory is correct

4 Likes

Christmas is just a second birthday for everyone except the people who have birthdays on christmas

4 Likes

It depends on how you look at it. When you get older Christmas is more of a hassle than an extra birthday. Especially when you have a pretty big family, lol. It’s mainly about giving to others than actually receiving. Or at least that’s how I view it.

6 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes

turn on captions they’re funny

1 Like

language warning

4 Likes

Repost the best memes from any point in the otc history

3 Likes

*Looks at all the 4861 posts *
*Heart attack ensues *

4 Likes