The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

3 Likes

ya know i wanna know what Ducats mean

4 Likes

It’s a special badge given to people who made a song for Grazer way back when.

6 Likes

Imagine this: You ask, hey can I have coke? The employee says no we don’t have coke but want some pepsi? You get angry and ask for sprite, once again this happens: we don’t have sprite want some 1up? You get angrier and ask for water, but the employee says we don’t have water but want some salt water?? You leave the restaurant thinking it was Mcdonalds… it was called Domickeys tho

6 Likes

bruh :laughing:

3 Likes

ur mom

4 Likes

Ducats was an ancient coin that was used as currency back in greek time, i think. I know it was a coin, but I forgot which era or nation it belonged to.
Anyway, Mebslime, hihilogic, abstractgallery, and myself all got it for contribution to making a song, which mebslime wrote the lyrics, I just kinda gave feedback on it and gave suggestions, hihilogic funded it and got a youtuber to sing the song, and I think abstractgallery did the same thing I did, plus also supported the project.

It was meant for grazer’s birthday, but there were some delays and it ended up getting made, I think, a month later.

4 Likes

oh, i thought i means someone is real famous and such. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

anyone read wings of fire books

4 Likes

5 Likes

OOOOOH

DAMN STRAIGHT
And 99% of them weren’t even given by me :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Boi and JR_01 only has 17…
Expert helper…
I DEMAND A PETITION

Give this wholesome boi some Expert Helper???
  • Yup
  • No bro what do you even mean you’re trash at helping people so bad get scoped can’t even crank a ninety-

0 voters

2 Likes

@DraftyScienceCoat75 Hey this is the off-topic channel. Talk about random stuff in here. Surprised you haven’t checked it out yet…

3 Likes

I think the category that this discussion is located in automatically mutes it for people who haven’t associated with it before, so I wouldn’t be too surprised if new users are joining and they don’t see this.

At least this was a rule that was stated after so many toxic users hated the absolute idea of there being some sort of chat that didn’t relate to flowlab.

4 Likes

Yessir.
Like, mate. Gotta have something to do besides talk about maths and stuff :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

no

2 Likes

IMPORTANT
I will likely be changing my profile picture again after my new game, The GAME: The Game is released.

4 Likes

Yes, please, anything but horny McDonalds waifu

3 Likes

Yessir please save us from cringey anime :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

It depends on the anime though…

2 Likes