The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

It kinda depends on whether I like anime though…
(wait do I smell a heated debate? :upside_down_face: )

1 Like

I was referring to the fact you called it cringey. You don’t have to like anime, but by not liking it shouldn’t make it cringey. Since there are a ton of different anime’s out there.
Yes I do agree, some are pretty dumb, but then there are some that are really good.

No one has to like it, I’m not saying you should, but when it comes to the idea of just memes or something harmless, you could be a little bit more open to it and if you absolutely cannot see any Japanese cartoons, then you could try making a suggestion.

3 Likes

Yup, there we go :upside_down_face:
Anyways, sorry if i respond slow my big brain just uncovered the flowlab discord :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I’m not starting a debate or anything, I was mainly suggesting you could be a bit more open to different genres people like.
There have been stuff on here I have found quite cringey and I never really point it out unless someone is doing it for that exact purpose.

And by saying “yup, there we go” kinda sounded like it was my fault for explaining a different view. But like I said, I really don’t want to start anything and I don’t see what I put as an introduction to a debate, it mainly was just a suggestion. Let me know if it seemed hostile, cause I don’t always get my wording right sometimes, lol.

3 Likes

I was just joshing you cuz Ik you like anime :upside_down_face:
Also my friend drew an extremely attractive among us impostor on the school walls and now I’m scared :flushed: (also yes it’s fine to draw on the walls, they have dry erase boards posted up)

4 Likes

Hol up

4 Likes

Sir, what is the hold up about :upside_down_face:
Is it illegal to like men :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

ok here it is:

4 Likes

It’s just not something you would normally see in school, lol.

4 Likes

sora is finally in smash!

3 Likes

not h***y

1 Like

Amogus after JoJo

pog wanna make a game about buff imposter among us?

2 Likes

No :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Uh oh @00T_Free has made a return…
(yes I notice whenever someone likes a comment)

2 Likes

I SAW THAT

1 Like

Saw what? Are you hungover? Are you okay Hihilogic? Should I call the doctor?

3 Likes

I’m always hungover and sick. It’s the cure for every depression :upside_down_face:

I SEE SOMETHING THATS REALLY DISGUSTING IN THIS SENTENCE

2 Likes

I see three:

• Horny
  • McDonalds
  • Waifu

:upside_down_face:

I literally dare you to a meme battle

I DARE YOU