The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

ik

3 Likes

Im angry so me sending in the bot:

@discobot

2 Likes

You’ve disabled me in your preferences. You need to allow new user onboarding tips to interact with me.

1 Like

fine >:(

2 Likes

It is a remix of Joseph Joestar’s theme, Overdrive, from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency and the Big Chungus song made by Endigo. Why do the name and thumbnail put you off?

Is that a serious question?

1 Like

Yup.

1 Like

Well first off, it just sounds like its going to be something stupid or dumb (that’s not meant to be an insult, but I don’t know how else to describe it) and the thumbnail just gives me the same feeling :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Uh ok, but it’s a serious remix

1 Like

I’m sure it is, but it just doesn’t look like it judging off of the title and thumbnail.

1 Like

It is simultaneously a meme.

1 Like

And there it is, that’s about what I expected. It can’t be a totally serious video with that thumbnail :laughing:

1 Like

Do you find Big Chungus funny?

Rick and Morty?

no

So you mean to tell me that the passing of TGW is a Community Lounge topic, which is in the Muted Cateories?

4 Likes

That makes sense, the ones who have access to the topic are the only ones who would know him. This isn’t to say he wasn’t important enough for new users to learn about, but it could make the forums seem like a dreary place that brand new users wouldn’t want to be in.

5 Likes

wasup man so I could not get back to you

4 Likes

this area is meme land, ET56

4 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin How’s Rebirth going? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes