The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Spencertheball achieves based
Screenshot 2021-10-21 9.13.40 PM

6 Likes

Screenshot 2021-10-21 9.18.48 PM

If youā€™re 20 and you spend your time bullying children online and calling people cringe when they say anything you donā€™t agree with, you have a legitimate problem.

8 Likes

Words to live by :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Also, I just got regular back :sunglasses:

5 Likes

True but all of you please shut up we donā€™t want anymore drama (and agent y being kinda rude is common knowledge now)

3 Likes

Pointing it out is not bad but debatably excessive. I am not opposed to it but I do lightly recommend toning it down.

4 Likes

I agree, and especially since his replies are definitely off-forum discussion. Itā€™d be best to just not reference messages like those here, keep it in the discord. I donā€™t mind Agent Yā€™s rambling and bullying children because I know itā€™s just his excessive humor that nobody understands- itā€™s still not right whatsoever. But anyways, unless you want the OTC shutdown again, take those messages some place else.

Thanks gang :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think I might just revamp the Flowlab wiki today-

3 Likes

Lol, we all agree heā€™s a garbage person. If it gets too bad then come tell us if itā€™s needed, I think thatā€™s a good motto.

4 Likes

For anyone having a bad time today.

3 Likes

I havent seen u post when I came bak

4 Likes

:sweat:

3 Likes

I have a similar fear, when I look in a mirror I fear myself-

2 Likes

Sorta similar, but in this case I fear ME

1 Like

Bro itā€™s 2am, go to bed chap-

1 Like

Itā€™s 5am where I live though.

1 Like

Nah Iā€™m busy diagnosing myself with all my psychological issues :sweat_smile: :sweat:

1 Like

I do that every night :slight_smile:

1 Like

And I havenā€™t been to the doctors for a checkup since 2020- so I WOULD LIKE TO GET DIAGNOSED with something, but canā€™t until I go to the doctors. At the moment though, Iā€™m just self-diagnosed with depression and ASD.

1 Like

(laughter)
ROOKIE DIAGNOSISES

1 Like