The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

bruh

1 Like

crop this for your new profile picture @SuperSplint

4 Likes

no.

4 Likes

Ok, I think I missed something cuz this guy showed up out of nowhere :upside_down_face:
Who’s @SuperSplint.
A returning player? New to the software? HAEVOC?! (hopefully not)

4 Likes

If he’s Havoc, I don’t mind. I’ll give Haevoc as many chances as it takes to be a good community member- because we do have the power to ban him, so he can’t harm much, but he can definitely help the community by being friendly to the community.

2 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

I’m not Haevoc, I’m Mr.McMemerMan on an alt.

6 Likes

I am SuperSplint

5 Likes

That’s like “we are Venom”

2 Likes

I am Heavy Weapons Guy

3 Likes

Happy Spoopy Day!

3 Likes

Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

3 Likes
5 Likes

HAPPY SPOOPNESS!
On another note, JR_01’s being a it salty in the discord :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I summon my friend @Keanu_Chungus_Wholesome_100

4 Likes

In other news, the sky is blue.

5 Likes

Happy spooky day everyone!
Hope yall are having fun on this festive day with tricks and treats for all to share, but make sure to not eat too much candy! If you want to have something that’s fit for today’s festive feast then I recommend having some pumpkin! Don’t be thrown off by their slimy insides, they can be quite the treat if prepared properly! You should know that in addition to beta carotene, pumpkins offer vitamin C, vitamin E, iron, and folate, all of which strengthen your immune system. More pumpkin in your diet can help your immune cells work better to ward off germs and speed healing when you get a wound. That’s all for tonight folks, happy spooky day!~

PS, sentient plants have not been approved fit for consumption by the FDA, so I advise you to not eat plants that you can talk to.

5 Likes

ugh
my regular ran out because i wasn’t on the forms for 3.532 seconds

4 Likes

Anything new my friend?

4 Likes

The sky is only blue because green was taken.

5 Likes