The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

I just started BrawlStars

3 Likes

What do you mean I never left :sweat_smile:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Brawl stars is a fast-paced 3v3 multiplayer and battle royale made for mobile! Play with friends or solo across a variety of game modes in under three minutes.
Screenshot_20211119-160038_Brawl Stars

5 Likes

Yes I know, why do you sound like a bot btw?

2 Likes

Screenshot 2021-11-19 4.14.49 PM

I ordered this on Bayazon.

3 Likes

Because I used the game description that comes up if you search ā€œwhat is brawl starsā€

4 Likes

smh the Flowlab server is way cleaner than the forums, nobody fights there, and almost everyone who is active is experienced, so not every post is about asking for help on a non-existent bug in someoneā€™s game :slight_smile:

1 Like

My mom still wonā€™t accept that Iā€™m trans, or that Iā€™m autistic, welcome to the club m8

1 Like

I like k-pop- I-

Certain people hate me there for no apparent reason. Weā€™ve already been through this, stop digging up old wounds unless you want more fights. I certainly donā€™t.

1 Like

He wasnā€™t digging up anything about you, he just said that they was chillā€¦

Then you have met your rival >:3

RAWR

1 Like

I will listen to anything but kpop
Rap is boring most of the time and definitely not pg, and country is just strange, but Iā€™ll listen to them if I have to. I really love music in general, Iā€™ll listen to nearly anything.

2 Likes

BRUH STAR WARS IS CHANGED FOREVER FOR ME

2 Likes

Whatā€™s your user tag? Iā€™ll add you as a friend so we could do some showdown duos sometime, lol.

I just started the game a few days ago because a friend suggested it, now I have put together a team of three for 3v3s.

3 Likes

*Angry Eminem sounds *

Help why am I always left out of the trends :3

I donā€™t even know trends, I just do the dumbest crap and somehow people start bandwagoning :joy:

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like