3 Likes

4 Likes

Bro Meta Knight got nominated for a Grammy

4 Likes

pog

1 Like

who likes JoJo memes

1 Like

Idea: It’s a fighting game, but there’s a character creator and you can create the characters with extremely precise detail, like for example you could change the position of hitboxes.

5 Likes

Good luck on making that in flowlab, that’s nearly impossible on unity

4 Likes

Amogus Facts:

It was made in unity

The game is actually 3D which is amazing

Released in 2018

It became popular due to twitch streamers and youtubers in 2020(like every game almost)

It was made from a team of 3 people.

Got like lots of downloads… im saying more than 85 million.

Among us 2 like everyone knows was cancelled

you can buy the game on itch or it could just show the games latest developments.
(link: Among Us by Innersloth)

THATS ALL DA FAX

Btw Happy Susgiving!!!

4 Likes

I’ve have a question for something I would like feedback for.

I’ve started to get motivation to continue my old tcg card game. Yes, I’ve actually started one before. Which isn’t hard, but trying to find the time to manually make every card is a pain.
So I was wondering, would it be cool to have a pixel art based game? Or hand drawn? It won’t be anything like Pokémon with just rendered images and models, but I was debating on whether I should digitally hand draw the characters on the card, or make them pixel art.

I thought if the idea of using flowlabs sprite editor and work on a card layout and just add new stats and images to each card, then scale it to the proper size and print on cardstock. I think pixel art would be easier to do, since I’ve done it so much, but drawing it would have a better feel, that is if I can actually draw.

What do you think?

5 Likes

Well do you want a MTG feel or a pokemon feel? Up to you.

2 Likes

I was wanting it to be kinda simplistic, like MTG. Heck, I still don’t even know how to play Pokémon correctly cause it’s so complicated.

1 Like

Have you heard of the game called inscryption? I think that’s what it’s called. It’s supposed to be a horror game with a dark story where you play a tcg card game. I kinda took inspiration from that and wanted to make a game with unique features but also similar. I wanted the game to have a yu gi oh attack system, but you can only damage a card or character by doing more damage than it’s health instead of doing more attack to its attack.

1 Like

Lol I literally wrote “like pokemon or like inscryption” then changed it cause I didn’t think you’d know what it is :joy:

1 Like

I just watched the video markiplier put up a few days ago and it heavily inspired me to continue my old tcg idea, lol.

1 Like

I’ve seen Mark’s, Ryan’s, a little bit of Dawko’s and I have the free demo.

2 Likes

Happy thanksgiving!

I feel like there’s a timebomb in my brain, and I have to do something before it explodes
2 Likes

How was it? I hop on every once and a while, and I’ll just say- if you don’t get into the right servers, the children can be extremely annoying. Also, if you’re good at paintball, everyone reports you for being good :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t celebrate thanksgiving, but for those who do, sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Among Us is 2.5D, meaning the art is kept at a 2D aspect, but is positioned in a 3D aspect. (Using the Z-Axis, which Among Us uses for parallax I believe)

For something to be 3D, you must be able to see every angle of the object. For example, our universe is 3D, since we can see every angle/side of an object by rotating it. But, we humans see in 2D. The only reason why we can tell if something is 3D is because of light.

3 Likes

lmao me

1 Like