The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Floor.

4 Likes

The legend of the evil D man who hates @hihilogic for no reason.

6 Likes

yesn’t

2 Likes

epic
my friend taught me the fireball jutsu but I forgot

2 Likes

More Brainpop stuff (1 only will add more soon)

2 Likes

Except why the semicolon after the set is closed (after })

1 Like

Probably better, HTML is a lot easier

1 Like

It is at the end, look at it closer

1 Like

Yeah, and it’s kinda fundamental

1 Like

You don’t put semicolons after closing brackets, if it’s teaching you it that way it’s wrong-

1 Like

Yep, if you do that I’d also recommend learning CSS too

A good website to do both are on Code.org, very simple lessons that don’t teach anything past novice level, but you can make websites with the knowledge still (I’ve made a few for my classes)

1 Like

Yeah, just realized that Khan Academy is a new kind of retarded

3 Likes

Welcome to the internet

2 Likes

Screenshot 2021-11-30 9.09.31 PM

Big_1475194380_image
me when the when the

5 Likes

good morning peeps have a nice day

2 Likes

hello :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: i haveing a good day how about you

2 Likes

im having a great day thx for asking

2 Likes

Ok so weird dream.

All these animatronics go into people’s houses, and you have to hide or else they’ll kill you. One went into our house, and we had to hide. Lemme tell you, these things are scary as shit. They’re red all over and have these square heads and shredded bodies. And they’re MASSIVE. I think my brain got the inspiration from the Huggy Wuggy dude, but idk. Continuing on our dogs ran away, and we had to take them back. Luckily they survived, but then an improved version of this animatronic came into our house. It was covered in some sort of gelatin-like substance, and nearly indestructible. I tried to hide, but it caught me off guard and caught me (I was trying to hide under a stool, lol). Then I woke up in the year 2006. Apparently, I was six at the time (I was born in 2007, lol), even though I looked the same (I was slightly shorter than my parents, tho, which is quite the opposite in real life). I looked in a mirror and had bruises all over my face and head, and BAD ones too. Like, purple scars that absolutely covered my skull. I kept trying to tell everyone that I’d been “reincarnated” (wrong terminology, I think time travel is more fitting), but no one believed me. There were no animatronics in this time, but then one came in and started killing a ton of people, and that’s when I was warped back to the present. The animatronics were everywhere. They were murdering everyone. One charged at me, but then I was scooped up by a massive hand. Apparently, there was an ancient relic that was a hand or something that had been reactivated because the world was in a crisis state. It started beaming all the anamatronics, and then I woke up.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn I have weird dreams 0wo

5 Likes

ooooook that is a weird

5 Likes