The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Katsuki Bakugou, the explosive guy from My Hero Academia. I stopped watching years ago because season 2 was super boring.

1 Like

Nice repost
By the way, please post regular memes here and Flowlab memes here: Flowlab Memes

Didnā€™t Deku called him Kacchan or something? I knew he had a nickname but I wasnā€™t sure.

2 Likes

Yeah

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure every child knows swear words by second grade, unless they went to a heavy teaching Christian private school. And besides, this topic is automuted, so the little kids of the forums (if there are any who donā€™t know swear words) will most likely never see this argument or a single swear word.

And Iā€™m sorry that my emotions have to be invalidated by a limit of speech. Shit isnā€™t against any forum rules, is it? I thought it was the f bomb. And Iā€™m being civil, so itā€™s not used in an uncivil way.

6 Likes

It is Deku.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had at least three people ask me what the words meantā€¦ They all left later. Also, nobody here particularly enjoys you swearing except you and maybe hihi.

3 Likes

WOWOWOWOW
Cool thing I found.

3 Likes

Wow, okay, Iā€™m sorry that theyā€™re breaking the legal age of internet use (13). Itā€™s not necessarily my fault little kids are rummaging through forums full of a majority of teenagers and young adults.

1 Like

Woah, welcome back autumn, itā€™s nice to see you back. :slight_smile:

God help us what kind of drama happened this time

People not censoring when a forum has 90% child use

rip :skull:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s technically respectable, but itā€™s also illegal to eat chicken with a fork in Tennessee. Nobody follows that lol, I recommend you respect the people instead of the rules.

1 Like

This is a global forum, not Tennessee-

And Iā€™m not disrespecting anyone by swearing, it was one word, one time :woman_shrugging:

I respect the core of his arguments, I just donā€™t like what heā€™s saying. Anyways, this fight is over. I swore, once, get over it, nobodies dead because of it, so I think weā€™re all good. Iā€™ll censor it next time :]

Theres a war about swears going on here, im a child but not that young, im fine by swears in the forum, as long as theyā€™re blurred.

EDIT: OOp the war died

3 Likes

Gonna throw a Hardlight Coil at this pointless argument
1-Hardlight Coil vs Hunters Halo Infinite

1 Like