The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

LOL, this guy asked me to draw him some furries. Yeah right.

2 Likes

the first one is not political.

I also pray for your dog.

2 Likes

russia is about to start WW3!! hooray now everyones gonna get conscripded because vladmir puten is an idiot and americans dont know how to fire an assault rifle.

Stop. We are grateful that that stuff is long gone.

sorry its gonna happen though…:frowning:

It’s not gone. It’s martial law.
The only way we would be conscripted is if somehow our military which is literally fifty years in the future and over four times the size of Russia’s is overwhelmed.

1 Like

No. No. No. NO. NO. NOOOOOO

The big problem is that this war isn’t about the military size, which does very little to actually help here. If we get involved, it is almost definitely going to escalate to nuclear proportions. And they have about 500 more nukes than we do (not that there would even be anything left to nuke by the time you get to ~4000). This situation entire is less than ideal, but it is how it is :frowning:

1 Like

the 6 mass extinction is about to happen :frowning:

I disagree I think lots of people know how to shoot some form of gun that is basically all Americans do and are interested in (not to be offensive)

1 Like

Putin wants power. Do you really think he’s going to end the world if some of his power is contested? He’s not dunb and he’s not marx, he’s power playing. He’ll get

1 Like

anyway let’s stop talking about this there might be a spy that is watching us or a flowlab user that is Russian that might be getting offended right now.

3 Likes

Putin should not have existed or maby he needs a hug or maby he needs to

1 Like

He’s not dumb, sure, but if he begins to lose this war with Ukraine, he would be humiliated and he would probably be replaced as leader of Russia. After being replaced, he would probably be executed or assassinated or exiled. He wouldn’t like that very much at all, so the question really is: if you back a dog into a corner, will it bite?

1 Like

No political talk in the otc please

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. Sorry!

2 Likes

I think the war thing is going in to deep anyways

3 Likes

wow,one post and mow this is a politic forum and not a meme one. :worried:

It wasjust a few posts