uh okthen nice iguess

2 Likes
2 Likes

@CodeAlpaca
Homepage - codeAlpaca
There’s a website named after you lol

3 Likes

@Beheaded_man
Friday Night Funkin guys are kinda cool I guess but I have no idea who that blue guy you posted is.

1 Like

Oh, that’s weird. There is a clear difference though, I uppercase the Code in my name.

2 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that too. The website doesn’t contain a single trace of alpacas though, which is a huge disappointment (I want to see alpacas coding).

1 Like

What is a NFT? and what is the flowlab poop game peeple have making such big deal over it,but how bad can it be?

Basically nft stands for not for trade, and people use it to sell images that they usually put little to no effort into. It’s just a joke to screenshot them rendering them completely worthless

3 Likes

non fungible tokens. Also @DWGAMEMASTER the Flowlab Poop Game is a cursed game by @rezarg where you play as a naked man and press spacebar to constantly poop on the floor. Me, TGW, and LMTPE all played it unfortunately.

1 Like

Ah non fungible token that’s right, I got my acronyms mixed up

2 Likes

It’s alright

So ManiacPumpkin can see

4 Likes

What do you mean,“so maniac pumpkin can see”?

2 Likes

I’ll usually check on my phone when an image is censored on my iPad, lol.

3 Likes

I was looking through the forums on my school iPad and they have some sort of block that censors images for some reason.

3 Likes

Oh ok, lol

3 Likes

downloadfile-29

4 Likes

GOOD MORNING NEW YORK CITy

1 Like

Bruh I literally made a game and a comic book adaptation of that game about how bad NFTs are.

1 Like
1 Like

yowai

1 Like