The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

MAYDAE! maday!!!MMMMAAAAAAAADDDDDYYYYYYYYY!!!

2 Likes

to bad you nuked me im nukin you

FNF is WAY better then useless memes

Guys look

Since it’s the off-topic channel I really don’t mind what goes on here. But just because @DWGAMEMASTER spammed on your discussion when they weren’t supposed to, doesn’t mean the rest of us has to suffer since a lot of people uses the off-topic channel, not just DWGAMEMASTER.

3 Likes

im nuking this topic bc he nuked my topic

and ALSO PICO BREAKDANCE:
Picobreakdance

to post stuff about a game hardly any other Flowlab users play

2 Likes

this meme is useless

I’m sorry that he nuked your topic, but you’re just as bad as him if your gonna start spamming on other discussions. This discussions belongs to meburningslime, not DWGAMEMASTER.

3 Likes

lets GET SOME FNF IN HERE

alright i already nuked this place already

Like I said, I don’t really care what goes on, since it’s the off-topic channel, but I would highly recommend not spamming on other people’s discussion because if one user.

5 Likes

its just bc he got lots of memes on my topic which i kept saying stop (but ill stop)

Let’s get some PUNISHING: Gray Raven in here instead (it is a better game)

2 Likes

man i nuked this hole topic:
Picobreakdance

I know, it was wrong of him to keep doing that. I guess flag it or maybe let grazer know about it. Which grazer is usually too busy to be handling minor conflicts like this, so I guess it’s up to us to stop it.

8 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 57 days.

It finally opened! Woooooooo!

6 Likes