The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

a guy in my science class recites this spost every day

3 Likes

Yes

3 Likes
4 Likes

Imagine building a magnet and then this happens. What do you do, stay in the lab and risk it ripping you to pieces since it looks cool or run for your life?

3 Likes

what did dragonwarriors do?

2 Likes

they spammed images of a game that died 2 years ago since they are like 5 and havenā€™t gotten over how they believe itā€™s the best game of all time, then we reported them to stop them from spamming which caused the forum to be closed for 2 months

4 Likes

He came from a place worse than Twitter. (cool sprites tho ngl)

2 Likes

Does anybody else here hate the alarmingly large group people who think that people who think anybody younger than them isnā€™t entitled to an opinion?

5 Likes

Yes. I literally had no control over me being born earlier than you. Iā€™m 13 (turning 14 in like 2 weeks) and I literally can outsmart most people 3 years older than me. Just because Iā€™m younger than you doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t know moreā€¦

3 Likes

I know this sounds like Iā€™m venting about somebody in particular but Iā€™ve really met so many people that act this way

3 Likes

HAHAHHA YOU THINK YOU COULD MAKE ANOTHER TOPIC WITHOUT ME KNOWING!! im jk do whatever

YESSSSSS(sorry iā€™m late)

FINALLY ABOUT TIME :laughing:

and also happy birthday!

@Beheaded_man are you that fnf fan everyone was talking about? (not to be rude)

yup, thats the man who shut this place down.

@Beheaded_man this is a meme(s) that i (And @John_Shrekinson )made for you

2 Likes

the origanal post for you to!

1 Like

YES, i would do anything besides deleting this topic to BAN fnf mods

1 Like

@Galactian

1 Like