The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Why would you rather have two lives than be a millionaire?

3 Likes

**KENNY ALIEN in ITCH.IO **

2 Likes

“Split myself in two”
vergil reference

2 Likes

Two lives! then i can die and if ppl i hate are still alive i can come back and be like “YO IM STILL HERE”

3 Likes

Do you rebirth and have to start again as a child, or is it like a Totem of undying and you just get another 60 years or so, starting back in your youth, but not as a baby.

4 Likes

@nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @John_Shrekinson
play this song and sing (or post) the lyrics

3 Likes

They have sent you a letter

to come back home and play

but to your dismay

this not your day…

For the happy Funtime has begun to fade

watch as we reanimate the corpses you abndoned…

wait.

5 Likes

Rebirth.

2 Likes

I can just imagine your 80 years old, on your deathbed, then suddenly a totem appears and flies away and now you are 18 again, lol.
Rebirth seems like the most logical of the two.

If I was being really honest, I don’t think I could relive an entire life again. I would much rather be right with god and go into eternal life than have to spend another lifetime in a world of sin.

It’s rough now as it is, and my life hasn’t even begun to start and I can’t imagine reliving it all.

4 Likes

I thought the blue went together well with the white, so I made this for no reason

Ignore the empty, lifeless landscape around it

4 Likes

I only go on creative mode to build mega structures or mess around with command blocks, but usually when I want to build something, I always try to do it in survival.

First you start by establishing mega farms to get materials, such as an iron farm and such.
It helps with Minecraft skills.

3 Likes

Yea I just wanted to practice building and landscaping, which is why I did it in creative

Also my survival world got deleted for some reason

3 Likes

I offer my condolences to your hard work.

2 Likes

Jetstream Sam is gaming

3 Likes

All I did in that world was build a 3 storey wooden house, a farm, and a tunnel from Y = 120 (or somewhere around that point) to bedrock

3 Likes

My point still stands.

2 Likes