The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Dream :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Lol, Agent_Y.

6 Likes

That the 6942 and 0 were all sold?

5 Likes

Iā€™m noticing that we all have different perspectives but we end up with the same result lol.

5 Likes

Kumalala vs Savesta all episodes - Lore of lightskins

More episodes

Kumalala vs Savesta Season 2 | Lore of Lightskins - YouTube
Kumalala VS Savesta Full Lore Season 2 - YouTube
Kumalala & Savesta VS Chesta | Lore of Lightskins - YouTube
Kumalala Savesta VS Chesta Final: Who Wins? - YouTube

1 Like

JoJo

2 Likes

For anyone who didnā€™t get it, on the second row, someone put a 9 on the rack of 7s to it displayed the order 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 8, 9. With the funny number 69 clearly in it.
And yes, there was a ton of 7s behind the 9, someone just placed it there.

6 Likes

Lol if Frontiers is anything like JoJo you got my money

2 Likes
1 Like

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Interesting take on things.

3 Likes

I donā€™t really care about any of that. Yeah I believe that everyone should have equal rights like everyone else, but I donā€™t think itā€™s fair to enforce other cultures and sexualities on children movies because itā€™s apparently a good thing.

There was a time when America used to be independent, now a lot of our own laws are written in Spanish, and benefit everyone else except itā€™s original citizens. Just because racism happened 100 years ago, doesnā€™t mean that all of the sudden people should start enforcing the idea that only Black Lives Matter, when in fact, everyoneā€™s does.
Movies in Disney now always have to push or promote lgbtq+ or whatever else letters are in it. I donā€™t really care if your that, or thatā€™s what you have chosen. But I donā€™t think itā€™s right to have to push your culture or beliefs onto others.
Your basically teaching children to end the human population, and yet itā€™s inherently a good thing? A trend perhaps?

People have gone so far past their own desires and it really makes the world a scary place.

Racism happened many years ago. But they were slaves in their own country by their own people before being shipped to America, but the white male is responsible for it. Which the Union helped fought to end slavery, but yet are still discriminated against.

I understand that everyone is equal. It even in the US constitution, all men are created equal, but the world is starting to tilt towards favoring those who take on such desires and thus making it very unequal.

Sorry I guess this was a rant, but things like that really frustrate me when people claim something is pro-lgbtq+ or pro-black lives matter or something, and yet all it does is enforce their own supremacy onto others, when if they were really after their goal, people would take others for who they are and not have to worry about being forced into their culture or beliefs.

4 Likes

Giorno in here

2 Likes

:100:
agree

3 Likes

That is what i dislike about them for real i agree

3 Likes

Zero ****s Two give

1 Like

Sorry if that post sounded like I was angry at any of you. Iā€™m not, Iā€™m just really worried for where the worlds heading at this point.

These are confusing times.

5 Likes

That doesnt sound angry at all. It sounds super based. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Took the words right out of my mouth.

3 Likes