The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Me after wisdom teeth removal:

images

Very original meme I know

3 Likes

wait what are wisdom teeth

2 Likes

Wisdom teeth are sorta like extra teeth that developed in our primitive days to replace our back molars if they rotted away (because dental hygeine wasn’t exactly something that was worth considering when every second was a fight for survival)

In my case, because my mouth is smaller than average the wisdom teeth are preventing my actual molars from coming out properly, so my orthodontist reccomended removing them ASAP.

4 Likes

Okay. Thank you for this valuable information!
Cruscker My Reaction To That Information GIF - Cruscker My Reaction To That Information Ability Wars GIFs

3 Likes

today i have learned roblox players are idiots

4 Likes

I have a similar situation, but more than my wisdom teeth will have to be removed

4 Likes

I would like elaboration, please

Because I too occasionally come back to Roblox

4 Likes

I love how Pokemon Unite’s anniversary event is juat rereleasing old cosmetics to the poor people who aren’t willing to spend $40 on low effort and subpar microtransactions

3 Likes

Living life on the edge

5 Likes

130 hours… what’s the most time you’ve spent in one game

WHY DO MY IMAGES KEEP FLIPPING

4 Likes

You should see Punishing: Gray Raven’s anniversary event. They’re rereleasing several high ranking characters from previous events as well as one of their alternate costumes. And the costume costs way more than just $40.

2 Likes

Photography skill issue

2 Likes

I wish it was simply a skill issue, but this phone is really old and buggy to the point of random crashes, so i would not be surprised if that was the problem

I took digital arts i swear its not a skill issue

3 Likes

Nhgcr lore

2 Likes
3 Likes

Humans when they get one year closer to death:
Super Sentai Zenkaiger GIF - Super Sentai Zenkaiger Spin GIFs
People who like the smell of diesel or gasoline when a bus explodes:
Akibaranger Frustrated GIF - Akibaranger Frustrated Sad GIFs
The toilet when Taco Bell:
Power Rangers Zenkaiger GIF - Power Rangers Zenkaiger Super Sentai GIFs
Super Sentai format memes on Flowlab Community

1 Like

Found my Genesis in the book box of all places

Maybe I wil actually beat Marble Zone this time :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I’ve accidentally found out that kaizos are almost identical to roguelikes, and I apparently own all 3 of the best rated ones other than undertale: Inscryption, Risk of Rain 2, and JSAB.

6 Likes

This was a really great game. I’ll have to look up Risk of Rain 2, I’ve heard of it, but never seen it before.

5 Likes

It’s legit the best game I’ve ever played

3 Likes