The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

I played it back in the olldd days when it wasn’t pay to win. That was a really long time ago. You had to pay 2 mana for a 1/2 without any abilities

1 Like

The combo I had in store requires three cards.

Queza, Augur of Agonies
Whenever you draw a card, target player loses one life and you gain one life

Asmodeus the archfiend
“Binding contract”
Three swamp - draw 7 cards

And another useless ability. Binding contract sucks a lot since as long as Asmodeus is on the battle field, any cards you draw is exiled face down. His second spell allows you to return all of those cards to your hand, but you have to pay 1 life for each card returned. Which can be very deadly.

Necrotic Ooze
Allows you to play abilities of creatures in your graveyard.

So the idea, in theory, is to have Necrotic Ooze and Queza on the field and discard Asmodeus. You can still use the draw 7 cards with Necrotic Ooze on the field. Since Asmodeus isn’t on the field, but in the graveyard, you don’t exile cards when drawn, which exploits his draw 7 ability.
Technically you draw 8 cards per turn if you give up 3 swamp, gaining 8 life along with your opponent losing 8 life. After three turns, you basically won since each player has 20 health in standard decks. Commander decks have 40, but you need 100 cards and it has a lot more rules to it.

If that don’t work, then I have a card that costs two of each mana color. Which will be hard to actually activate since I need a majority of my mana out. Most of my mana is dual types. All of them are either swamp or mountain, but include a different mana color so it counts as a five mana deck. Anyway this broken card is called Door into Nothingness and target player loses the game, lol.

And if that don’t work, I have another card that is / where it’s power and toughness is equal to the amount of cards in your graveyard. I have a plainswalker that mills cards and an ability to draw seven. I even beat my brother with a 24/24 because I had 24 cards in my graveyard so it’s really broken, but that’s when I was playing Asmodeus wrong and didn’t know his draw 7 ability was affected by the binding contract, I thought it only affected your upkeep draw.

I got extra cards and new ones currently ordered and I hope I have somewhat of a chance against other people. I’m still relatively new and I keep finding ways that I’m playing a card wrong or have illegal techniques in my deck, such as having more than 4 of the same card type (which includes special lands such as dual types, so I had to improvise).

I hope I explains his correctly and it makes sense. I wanted to also explain it clearly for people who haven’t heard what mtg is so it still makes sense.

1 Like

Nintendo is warning people to stop using their WiFi USB Adapter or router, which makes sense because they were released in 2005 and have security vulnrabilities, but why are you saying that now?

It would have made more sense to say that when they discontinued Nintendo WFC in 2017

3 Likes

Who said it? You didn’t reply to a message that said anything about this so I’m confused.

I’ve watched too much transformers cause this just reminds me of War for Cybertron, lol.

2 Likes

Anyone noticed something about Minecraft…?

4 Likes

Nintendo publicly said that, should have specified that it was news and not something here

4 Likes

Okay, I was getting a bit confused, lol.

3 Likes

@John_Shrekinson ur vid is in ma recomendaittions!

5 Likes

I’m going to start making videos again. What do you want to see?

5 Likes

Heck yeah!

2 Likes

I don’t use discord

2 Likes

Flowlab lore.

1 Like

Nice!

Speaking of YouTube, who else had this region locking issue and never understood it?

The first time region locking affected me was when I was a kid and wanted to watch either a Power Rangers or Ninja Turtles (I forgot which one) episode on Nickelodeon’s official website, but it said I had to be in the US or something.

2 Likes

apperantly these are nft’s

2 Likes

floppa?

3 Likes

Well I just finished playing The Last of Us Part 2 (Don’t cry for me I did this to myself), and I can confirm that it is as bad if not worse than what everyone says

I got it on sale for 15 bucks, so at least the 30 hours of non-stop disappointment was cheap

5 Likes

Welcome to YouTube. Literal video of hampsters singing was marked as 18+ for ■■■■■■ and gore.

4 Likes

I got 2042 for 30 dollars and had 150 hours of disappointment.

3 Likes

:skull:

1 Like