The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

wow lol just image other year and we add another 100 people

3 Likes

I beat level 2 despite all the entity camping and then in level 4 i get stuck in the floor
-_-

3 Likes

8ng3befgitf91

6 Likes

Bruh lol Shaye Saint John and the Yelling Creature look funny not scary lol

1 Like

Failed. Image searched and found out it was Ceobe from Arknights. Thanks anyway

1 Like
1 Like

I didnā€™t know who it was but thanks lmao. XD

4 Likes

A similar game that I have become aware of is Goofy Runners, itā€™s like a combination of Apeirophobia and Nicoā€™s Nextbots, having seperate levels with tasks to complete while the PNGā€™s hunt you down

2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

The amount of progress I got done in one day lol ā€” the first video is day one, the second is day two.

4 Likes

I have over 170 Discord pings, holy

5 Likes

Did you know that thereā€™s a secret two player mode in Super Punch Out for the SNES

4 Likes

just burnt down an orphanage,feeling good

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a little much.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I learned from Power Rangers Dino Fury that combining light powers with dark powers gives you cosmic powers

1 Like

My first funded game is coming out soon!

4 Likes

You get to pick a game you are stuck living in. You feel pain, healing, hunger, etc. Within the game. If you die, you die in real life. If you survive, you can bring as much as you can carry from the game to reality. What game do you pick?

5 Likes

Depends, some games give you multiple lives before you actually count as being dead. Some games are almost impossible to even lose, some impossible to win.

Iā€™m assuming itā€™s like SAO (for those who watch anime). Basically you get trapped in a game and the same rules you stated apply.

This will definitely require some thought since I donā€™t know many games where I would want to actually keep the items. Maybe GTA and become rich, but you can die very easily and itā€™s not worth the risk.
I could say a roblox tycoon game and become rich in the end without being able to die. Along with Adventure Capitalist.

I could probably beat Minecraft without dying, but there isnā€™t a point since thereā€™s nothing I would want to bring to reality, I can do most of that with a 3D printer, lol.

Iā€™m assuming mobile games like adventure capitalist wonā€™t work since you donā€™t actually play as a character, but just UI.

So Iā€™m undecided on this.

Also, I really hope no one chooses SCP containment breach, lol.

4 Likes