The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

You know nothing of my pain
Sad parrot noises

4 Likes

Everyone make sure to check out my new game! I need a lot of feedback.

3 Likes

It’s finally happening.

I think I’m gonna get a pretty decent pc tomorrow. It’s on sale at Walmart, but it’s the best one they offer in store.

5 Likes

I just realised i haven’t actually seen like 4 minecraft story mode episodes from seasons 1 and 2

4 Likes

You can buy a 500 gig desktop for a hundred bucks on Amazon

2 Likes

But how good is the ram and graphics card? I can always upgrade the storage, but I want the rest to be decent.

The pc I’m getting is 40% off and it has a one terabyte hard drive + 256 ssd, 16 gigabytes of ram, GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card, and a Ryzen 7 processor.

It was a $1200 pc, but it’s on sale for $700, which is great cause now I can play games for windows, lol.

It’s not the greatest compared to super high end pc’s, but for what I’m needing, it’s perfect.

4 Likes

2 Likes

my sleep was never the same

1 Like

Lol super high end? I’ve never touched one, that computer sounds awesome.

4 Likes

Hopefully I can have more than 2 tabs open on opera gx, lol.

3 Likes

There’s computers out there with 64 gigs of ram, ryzen 9 processor and 3090 graphics card. Which can basically run Minecraft a hundred times over.

Those are basically used for absolute gaming with nasa internet. Mostly for streamers for worldwide gaming or competitions.

Not sure why one would need a computer that beefy, but the one I got is powerful enough to play Minecraft with the boys.

5 Likes

My computer is capable of running four battlefields at once with minimal framerate lol

3 Likes

1 Like

Well nevermind. Turns out the store doesn’t even sell those, even though the box was on display.
Currently looking for cheap and similar one online.

3 Likes

I can say that I am a satisfied customer of Alienware. This six year old laptop outperforms my friend’s brand new $2000 desktops. Only gripe is the battery loss.

3 Likes

I dare you to go to the edits section,go to raw,then read everything ive hidden

1 Like

what if whenever we die we get reincarnated but just in an upper dimension
so like say you die in a 0D world. Very sad,you pretty much die alone,since there cannot really be any other possible humans. You get reincarnated,but just in the first dimension and then another person takes your place. You then die in the first dimension,then you get reincarnated in the second dimension. So then if we just die again we can become 4 dimensional beings. I do not recommend dying to test if this idea is true,because it most likely isnt
it would be weird if that was what happened and if you somehow got to the maximum dimension you just go back to the start

4 Likes

H̸̨͎͎͚̺̓̂͜͝a̷͉̮̰̬͒̚l̷̎̂͜o̶̫͖̍͂͆̕͠:̶̡̭̹͍͎̃̏̃͊͒ ̶͉͐͌̓̈̀͋T̸̫͈̣͚̥̑͋̌̔͝H̴̨̟̅͒̚͜Ȩ̴̧̭̲͍̹̀̉͂͑͘ ̵̜̄̎M̵̡͔̲̬̤̔͊͒̇̉Ą̸̛̟̬̼͖̂̓͝͝S̴̭̦͙͓̈́̂̓̎̽̚T̷͙͝E̸͖͖̞͐̉R̷̖̞͈͋ ̸̠̮̈C̸̻̀̚Ḩ̵̞̾̀͒͛̅͘Í̷̧̤̣͗E̶̱͙̥̜̳̪͆̏̀̍F̵͇̫̓ ̶͕͙̺̑Ć̸͍̮̻̤̇̀Ỏ̷͈̤͔̘̪͜L̴͔̙͍̥̣̪͊̈́͑̒̔L̴̘̭̤̟̄̍Ȇ̷̢̮͉̖͓̄̈́͘C̷̭͕͍̰̎̔̓̕T̸̮̺͔͙̿͋̓̕̕Ǐ̴̙̰̀̇͐O̶̫͈͋̊̅͠N̷̼̪͊̇̈́̉͛͝ ̴̨̡͎͔̄Ċ̶͇͕̭̤̲̭̾͑H̵͔͚̙͎̤̀́̃̚̕̕Í̶̖͚̬͈͂́̓̏͘N̸̮͓͍͚̹̐͆̄̀̅͠E̸͙̖͕̠͂̌̈́̍̑͝S̸̢̲͇̒͌̚È̷̺̠̣̫͚͠ ̴̡͔̤̯͚̮̀̃̔͗͒̚V̵̛̟̻̜̬̖̪̿̇́͒É̷̡̞̦͚͈̜̀̏̑͒̚R̴̼̭͕͚̎̔̃̚͝S̶̛̰͇̏͐̕͠Ḯ̵̜̝̪̩̥͍̔͋͠O̴̧̝͓͗́̿͆͝Ṋ̷̤͇̬̅̾̍̑̓ ̷̦̳̕C̸̛͕̝̼̜͗̉̚͝ͅẺ̷̬́̈́̊͝N̸̙̬̔́́̍͝S̴̢͉͕̒͆͐̀̊Ő̶̡̱̞̣̤̞̇͗̾̌Ṟ̸͈̬̿̊̉Ē̶͖̓͊̉͜D̵͖̥̙̻̖͋ ̴͇͓͔̋̄T̵͉͓͐̐̍̇͘Ḥ̸͇̫͈͒̇̄̆̎̄͜͜É̸͈̤͉͇̪͈͐ ̷̼̯͒̔͂̿̕C̵̡͉̎͑̕̕͝A̵̜̬͂P̷͉̻͔̪̹̂̍̀T̵̛̞̫̃̃̋Ȁ̶͖͓̏̑̀̐͝İ̴͉̭̝̣͈Ñ̷̨̨̮̥͕͈͛̔̏̎͝ ̷̬̝̤̻̮͒̔̀̀͠K̷͔͕͑͛͗͌͑͘͜Ẽ̸̩͚͉̥͔͓̈́̆͆̏͝Ÿ̷̗́̈̒̉Ḗ̶̖̳̥͓̜͛̽̅Ş̶̯͇̲̀ ̷̞̌̈́͌̇F̵̟̱̔͘͜͜L̶͓̤̻̬̿̐͗̔͒̆Õ̷͈̤͎̣̺̣̋̾̓Ò̸̡̼͚̾D̴̹͍̳͂̓̾́ ̶̧̭̤̬͔͚̿Ḭ̷̡̣̖̎̏́̎N̵̢̨̝̟̟͖͗̀̄̚F̶̨̗̣͆̿͊͠ͅͅE̷̡̛̬̲C̸̪̲͉͚̀͑̕ͅͅT̵̠͎̯͌̿̚͝ͅI̴̘̲͎̩̽Ó̷̔̂̋͜N̸͈͕̘̐͠ ̸̯͛S̴̗̽C̶̡͉̓̚E̷͇̼͕͓͑̌̅Ņ̸̰̥͚̠̋̌́̋͘E̸̘̩̰͙̰͐͒̊̂̀ ̷̥̘̑̈̿͑Ş̷̳͈̲̰̌̒Ô̵̧̧̭͍̻͓͊͝͝ ̸̨̦͖̬̦̔͊C̶̢̘̊͘͘ͅͅR̴̠̜̺͖̹̜̆̿̃͘I̶͉̻̺͕̪̋̈́̈́̚̕Ņ̵̛̪͙̫͛͠G̶̙̱̳͊̾͛̔͜Ę̴̨͉͎̏̀̈́̔̉̕ ̵̫͚̬̀̉A̶͎͚̎̔̚͘M̴̨̘͙̺̱͖͌̑̚ ̴̹̬̐͐̈́̆͝Į̶̘͔̣̻̥̿̀̀̋̈ ̵̢̤͉̳͕̗̍̓̌R̷͇͕̔̂͝Ȉ̴͚̯̯̾Ĝ̵̢̟͉̭̘̾Ḫ̸̔T̸̈́̀͊͝͝͝ͅ

1 Like

The Red sus meme Is racist

Not only Is It overused,its also racist.It generalizes all Red crewmates,and implies all Red crewmates are imposters, whitch Is nothing but pure bigotry.I play as a Red crewmate in among us and i always get voted out because im Red,and It makes me want to cry.We need to stop this blatant racism and make anti Red sus memes and tag them with #redisntsus #redlifematters #stopredhate. Togheter we can come along and stop the racism against Red Among us crewmates togheter

3 Likes

#REDISNOTSUS

#REDISNOTSUS

#REDISNOTSUS

#REDISNOTSUS!

#anti sus red!

3 Likes