The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

4 Likes

3 Likes

Search: Amazon.com : pokemon manga box set

Products:

2 Likes

i’ve seen that one matpat picture so many times that this looks photoshopped :skull:

2 Likes

It was photoshopped. MattPat was photoshopped out and gone to explore new worlds across [internet] time and space.

2 Likes

after he returns he will make the 4th game theory channel where he will theorise about all the disturbing stuff he met across his travels (the videos will be age restricted)

1 Like

3 Likes

Are you a real villain?

1 Like

idk, am I?

Wait Virgil is a villain, I mean I’ve never played the game but you think I would know this. Every one else is pretty obvious to be though.

1 Like

I love the final level of metal gear rising where you’re running through Lazy Town when suddenly a huge mech appears out of nowhere and the song “Collective Laziness” starts playing

2 Likes

senator rotten

1 Like

■■■■ the theme song of people who still make among us memes in 2022 is fire :fire::fire::fire::fire:

Senator Rotten’s attack were all his clones appear and you have to attack the real Senator Rotten is really hard to dodge, i died on it like 5 times

2 Likes

5 Likes

heying here,i realise
you are just like me,going down in history
but who’s to judge
the right from wrong
when our guard is down
i think we’ll both agree
that trickery breeds trickery
but in the end
i’m villain number one
i carved my own path
you followed my moves
but maybe we’re both the same
the net has been thrown
and so many have thrown it at me not him
but nobody is to blame
yet staring across this barren wasted land
i feel new life will be ready to throw
beneath the blood stained sand
beneath the blood stained sand

2 Likes
3 Likes

“It was her choice to be pregnant,so i won’t give up my seat for her” - gigachad

2 Likes

This has happened to me lol

2 Likes

hello friends how are yall

4 Likes