The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

download a trusted anti-virus with scanning abilities and maybe look up a tutorial

2 Likes

this company doesnā€™t take itself seriously

3 Likes

The Boss Battle Theme for the antagonist, The Undying- The Undyingā€™s Theme - JummBox 2.5 (jummbus.bitbucket.io)

2 Likes

why do people complain about not getting a date and that the other gender sucks like first of all you havenā€™t dated every male/female (of legal age) and there is also another fricking group of people you are able to date

2 Likes

i dont know how to understand this please explain

2 Likes

people hate specific group of people because of one person
why do that there are more people of that same group
thereā€™s literally another gender

2 Likes

so from what i understand (ima use girls in this) So someone doesnt ask all girls cause of one girl said no and you think its annoying and there is also guys you can ask? is that what you are saying?

2 Likes

yes,thatā€™s the point

2 Likes

ok thank you for helping me understand

2 Likes

This morning I had a daydream where I found an old Ben-Reilly Spider-Man figurine I had (he was small and cartoonish, similar to the Disney 2010 reboot Mighty Morphin Power Rangers figurine 2-packs) and he probably came with some other character too, but I donā€™t have him anymore and I forgot who he was.

I currently donā€™t know where this particular Spider-Man figure of mine is (I have so many) but Iā€™m pretty sure heā€™s in one of my toy boxes somewhere. For many years I mistakenly thought that he was Spider-Girl of Earth 982 (MC2 Universe) because they have the same exact suit, making it so that the only way to tell them apart visually is their gender.

So, in the dream I found him in my toy boxes and pulled him out. I apologized to him for wrongly calling him Spider-Girl for so long and he said in response ā€œItā€™s okay. Iā€™m trans now, so you can actually call me Spider-Girl.ā€ Then the dream ended.

3 Likes

i literally had a dream about befriending a frog & letting it go to school and even iā€™m saying thatā€™s one of the weirdest dreams iā€™ve heard

4 Likes

I had a dream where a demon chased me for the entirety of two hours, of which I was lucid dreaming and felt the normal passage of time

5 Likes

you shouldā€™ve

3 Likes

the only thing they fear is the guy who wasnā€™t changed his flowlab profile picture in years

3 Likes

You, or Mebslime?

1 Like

meburningslime,iā€™ve changed my profile in the past year

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never changed my pfp unless it was for a holiday or event. Other than that, it has always been the same pumpkin design I made 5 years ago.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, Meburningslimeā€™s pfp used to be way differentā€¦ back when Avengers: Endgame came out.

2 Likes

prediction:thisā€™ll become an extended conversation

1 Like

He mostly used his current pfp for years and Iā€™m pretty sure there was a time he had an older one than that, but Iā€™m not for sure.

3 Likes