The Original Glorious Off Topic Channel Of Destiny

Wise Mystical Tree

If you have a computer you must play STARSHIP SUPREME BY PUGINARG, ONLY AVAILABLE ON FLOWLAB.IO

4 Likes

shameless plug for my current project Flowlab Game Creator - Starship Supreme
Also it’s gonna have the ship from galacdrive as a playable character(i got permission from sup3r87 to use it)

3 Likes

meep

i might also try getting permission from CrimsonBlackGames to have the ship… thing? from starblast as a character

4 Likes

3 Likes

What’s your favorite game currently and why?
What’s a game that is nostalgic to you?

5 Likes

Good luck in that, he opposes the otc even existing

2 Likes

minecraft, because i have been playing since it first came out
.* nostalgia noises *

4 Likes

I love Stick Fight, Spider Heck and anything that’s couch play really.

As foe nostalgia, I still remember drawing and playing with the characters in Doctor Mario. I doubt most people here have even seen that game lol, I’ve aged myself.

5 Likes

5/10
The wiee mystical tree looks like it’s going to murder me and hide my body

1 Like

Since 2009?

Old Halo games 1-Reach. All Halos after that deviate from that style due to developer changes.

What do you think of my friend’s game so far?

1 Like

Geometry Dash. I’ve been trying to beat a level themed after one of my favorite shows for the past couple of weeks now and its fun.

The online browser game Power Rangers Dino Charge: Unleash the Power and its sequel.

3 Likes

Sadly i don’t really have the time to lay any games sadly, but my most nostalgic has to be minecraft, every time i hear sweden it legitimately brings tears to my eyes, it reminds of a better time, where i didn’t have to worry about school and life and homework, it brings back memories of me as a wee lad playing minecraft for the first time on my ipad and the sheer sense of wonder i felt, those were better times

6 Likes

lemme just listen to something a bit happier since listening to sweden just a bit ago made me real deppresed

3 Likes

Neil Cicierega - Daft Mouth - YouTube found just what i need

2 Likes

should we should actually be happy for tiktok taking old music because it makes newer generations know the music? we should only kill the children if they think the music is specifically from tiktok

• ok
  • no

0 voters

3 Likes

i updated the poll so you can’t choose 2 options haha

1 Like

lol fine XD here We should be happy but not kill le children

2 Likes