The passing of TGW

Hi there. I wanted to let everyone on here know, that TGW died today. He was a great friend to me, and I wanted to let y’all know so that you would, well, know. He was a good man, and a good Game creator. Many of you may know that he scored third place in the mobile app contest. RIP @TGW

16 Likes

This is really unfortunate news, but since your account is brand new, I’ll take it as true, since I haven’t seen or heard from him since the 15th. It’s sad that I was just getting to know him, and he seemed like a very pleasant guy. I was looking forward to working on a collab with him someday soon. Rip…

12 Likes

This are sad news, it leaves me speechless.
My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

11 Likes

This has me absolutely stunned. TGW and I had chatted quite a bit on here and I was looking forward to getting to know him better and teaming up on some projects with him. He was a super chill and easy-going guy and this is terrible loss. My thoughts go to his family and friends. Thank you for letting us know.

10 Likes

While I never talked with him much I can say he was great guy, eager to make games and talk with other community members, he was friendly with everyone. The lost of TGW saddens me and many others, my condolences to his friends and family.
He will be missed by all, RIP TGW.
TGW

13 Likes

Thank you for letting us know @Saphirra. I’m very sorry for your loss.

He was friends with many of us here and clearly talented, and will definitely be missed by the community.

13 Likes

My sincere apologies. He will be missed here.

10 Likes

TGW was a talented developer and a very frequent and chill user in the forum community, he will be greatly missed. I was really looking forward on his next project. I give my condolences and prayer to the friends and family.

12 Likes

Rest in peace, TGW. You were a talented designer and a friendly and welcome member to the community. You helped a lot of us out here, and I’m sure among other places as well. You will always be remembered here, on the forums and our hearts. My prayers to everyone in TGW’s family and friends as they recover, and a good bye to TGW.

9 Likes

Sadly it is true. I made this account so I could play his games he made. I enjoyed them immensely. He was taken from us far too soon. One friend I know said that Billy Joel was right-- Only the Good Die Young. I’m glad he got to touch so many people’s lives, he certainly did mine

15 Likes

I offer my sincerest condolences to TGW and his family. He was a very great guy.

7 Likes

Rest in peace TGW, we’ll all miss you

7 Likes

My account finally works and this is what I see. Is this true? :cry:

2 Likes

Can you share how he died, if I may ask?

He was one of the special ones, few and far between.

2 Likes

You missed where they said heart attack. TGW died of a heart attack. That’s anything but a fun way out

7 Likes

I usually have something to say but I’m out of words…

6 Likes

I’ve been checking the forums a bit and I never noticed this discussion.

I know some people usually just afk from the forums sometimes, but the thought of them actually passing is just kinda hard to grasp.
I was friends with TGW and we did chat a lot in PMs and I have to say he was a very good person and it is very sad to see that this had happen.
I just never would have seen something like this ever happening.

9 Likes

I’m completely speechless. TGW was a great friend to me and a whole lot of other people. We talked he, made me laugh, and I moved on with my day as if everything was going to be fine. Little did I know he was going to pass so shortly after, but this isn’t about me this is about tgw. Rest in peace, because you’ve touched so many people in ways that most couldn’t even dream of achieving. Thank you for all the happiness you’ve shared with all of us :heartpulse:

Thank you,
        -Ramshackle
8 Likes

He was the only adult other than Grazer that I trusted in my whole life

6 Likes

downloadfile-29

7 Likes