The "post your age and/or birthday" thread

*Sam sees Aero after a fight, with the blood

Silver… Where have I heard of this silver before…

*suspicious

1 Like

Hey @grazer, I think Crimsonblack’s account got deleted

1 Like

@Luminous I noticed that immediately, since I log in and check for new posts every few hours. I emailed grazer about it, but I can’t email jngthree (CBG) about it, because his entire account and all his games are gone. Idk if he was banned, quit, or shared his password with someone, but everything is gone, when he posts so often, so I found it strange.

1 Like

Also, tell Mhx that I did, at one point, log in on someone elses computer, but only to show them something I was working on, I forgot to log off, and every time I confront him about it he says he forgot to log off

This was said by CBG in discord.
He also said that all his games still exist.

1 Like

@Luminous he’s in a discord chat with you? Did he say that someone deleted his account, or did he do it? Also, glad to hear his games are fine. I just didn’t see them.

1 Like

I just verified that the @CrimsonBlackGames Flowlab account and games are all still in place. Maybe something happened to his forum account? I dunno - hopefully he’ll pop in and let us know what’s up.

1 Like

Said friend denied screwing with anything, and Im pretty sure he just logged off
Make a post asking grazer to make a log in tracker, so we can see where we have logged in, and so we can log out of computers we no longer hse
Say its from me
jngthree@gmail.com is my email, if thats what Mhx wants to do

this is him talking to me :tongue: @“Mhx Ar”
@grazer

1 Like

He usually posts from the same IP address, with a different one occasionally, but I myself can’t tell if anyone else has logged in unless they post, which they wouldn’t. He should change his password. Is he not able to log in?

1 Like

Im very well logged into flowlab, but its like my forums account disappeared without a trace
It doesnt exist anymore, but the question is why? And more importantly, how?
by cb

1 Like

Can he no longer log into the forums and post? If his old account was deleted somehow (I have no idea how yet) then it should generate a new one when he visits the forum from Flowlab, I think.

1 Like

Wasnt the case, @Grazer , I tried that already. Didnt work, Im still without one
by cb

1 Like

Ok, well tell him I’m trying to sort it out but it may not get fixed tonight. Vanilla forums suck :frowning:

1 Like

thanks.
by cb

1 Like

offtopic, grazer, you posted here so you must say your age.

@grazer do you keep backups of the forum? If his account disappeared yesterday, loading a backup of any time before then should restore his account. There haven’t been many topics lately, so we wouldn’t be losing much.

@“Mhx Ar” Im back now, anyway… back on topic

Im 15

I’m 42, yo.

Wow, in those tutorials, you didnt sound like it…

I work with a few guys in their late 30s and 40s and they look, act and sound young. If you’ve ever seen or heard of ThatIsThePlan aka “Best teeth in the game” meme review on YouTube (before he deleted his channel) that dude looked, acted and sounded 27 and was 55+. Youth never dies if you never grow up inside. Your body reflects your personality. If you’re young at heart, your body stays younger and healthier from laughter and positivity. Angry and depressed people age fast. grazer is a cool guy, he will be around for a long long time.

????(12)

@grazer is this where you got the picture, perhaps?? :smiley: