The Pumpkin Previews (Closes until Further Notice)

Also, I just to ask everyone if I’m doing a good enough job at being a reviewer, this is the first I’ve ever opened up one of these and I am mainly basing most of my work off of what others did and just let me know if I ever do something wrong, thanks.

This is wrong he said to me that he won’t play old games becasue he wanted to review new games so people could stop spamming thief games that have been revived a hundred times but this is also a good reason to.

I don’t think that my game is a thief game, so I don’t understand what you mean…

Well, its a game that he’s currently working on so I’m happy to review it, but he said that it was a big project so my device won’t be able to run it. Also I’m terribly sorry @MetaNinja, I apologized to Ramshacklegamestudios for doing spencer’s game before his and I forgot that you posted your game, lol. Well, I can only use the same excuse and that is that I reviewed his game in school and I didn’t have enough time to review a very large game, but I will get to that very soon.

Edit, I think he means *their games, not *thief games.

Ah okay, understandable.
I’m okay with waiting for me review, I’ve waited even longer for other things before, and I am quite patient.

2 Likes

Alright @MetaNinja
So you were right about your game being super laggy, but I figured that I could push out a review of what I currently know.
Game art:
Absolutely beautiful! There were certain objects and stuff I wasn’t quite sure on, but I give you an absolute 8/10! It looked very good.
Theme/Style:
It’s the only game of that style on flowlab. Really well done, I loved the fact that there is a sad story behind it all, but the fact that you have to play sports of your choosing, which just the sports alone makes the game good, but the fact that there is a story is just really well made. 9/10
Game Play:
Although the gameplay is super fun, there are a lot of bugs though and mainly the fact that I couldn’t play much since it was really laggy, but I would have to say 8/10 mainly because of ai bugs, which I can’t really blame you, those are just flowlab mechanics.
Difficulty:
I didn’t decide to add difficulty since your game isn’t difficulty based.
Game Features:
10/10 easily! Starting up the game is so overwhelming cause there is so much to do like so many levels to choose from and everything.
Story/Goal:
I loved the fact that its a simple spots based game, but it also has a STORY! I will have to say 9/10 cause there are some details that can be added, but still very good.

Your final result is 8.8 which getting it to a ten (which it probably is already) will be very easy. The game was very laggy, but I can’t argue for such a really good and large project. Those who are looking for a good game, I highly recommend this one.

Edit, idk what happened but the last paragraph had a very confusing sentence so I fixed it.

1 Like

Thank you for the review @ManiacPumpkin! I’m glad that you liked the game.

1 Like

Ayyy, nice work @ManiacPumpkin - can’t submit A-Box though - both old and has tons of reviews. But I’ll check in here once and a while, and will definitely submit Sol when it’s out! Good luck, man!!

1 Like

Alright, yeah @rcreger I’ve played A-Box already and it was really good. Although, I couldn’t get past a certain part and it felt like repetition after a while (which might have been changed since I haven’t played it since the first time you updated it), and I think it would have gotten maybe a 9 or higher out of 10 for such a great concept for a platformer.

Also @MetaNinja sorry I couldn’t have put out a more planned out review, I typed all of that while I was in chemistry (Just cooking water and stuff, lol) also I couldn’t get a good gameplay in cause it was super laggy, but I can’t really blame you for that. Also I would have written more for your review, but it was so good that I couldn’t really give off any feedback or any features since it already included it all. I wish that I had played your game before cause that was actually the first time playing it, lol. And I have to say it was a really fun experience.

2 Likes

@Ramshacklegamestudios I will try my best to get working on your review (Since you were the first one here, lol) and I should be able to get it by tomorrow night, the latest suggested so it might even be in a few hours till then. Also if someone else submits their game, I will try my best to get yours done first.

1 Like

Oh, thanks for the mini-review @ManiacPumpkin! And when did you last play it? It started production in 2019, and I made the last update last summer. If you can tell me where you stopped/got stuck at, I can tell you if there’s some more other stuff after.

And this is actually one of the things I’m trying to fix - A-Box had a repetitive sense to it, nothing really new (mainly due to being on free). I’m trying to find more creative ways in making a less repetitive walkthrough as I can with Sol - but I’m also possibly getting Indie as well in either December or January.

Anyways, thanks!

1 Like

@rcreger, is been almost a year since I last played it, so I can’t really tell you which part I got stuck at, I just know that it was only like five minutes into the game so i never did get really far. I know that I played it a few times why you were updating it. It was definitely before it became a featured game so I was a beta tester, lol.

1 Like

Oh dang @ManiacPumpkin , that’s REALLY early days. I think that was even before I finished making it. That’s definitely mid 2019 era.

1 Like

It would be awesome if you could review my game! You might have played it before, but if you have there should be new stuff since then.

I understand if it’s too laggy, I know I’ve had problems with that on my ipad before.
1 Like

@johnpost, yeah I’ve played your game before and I can’t wait to review it, sadly I don’t have enough time today so I’ll have to get right on that tomorrow after I get The Decimation of Mankind done.

1 Like

No problem, take as much time as you need!

2 Likes

Ok makes sense now (LIMIT)

1 Like

What makes sense, the name of the topic or…

I think he was talking about you saying that you’ll review Pixel Sports because it is an ongoing project.

Oooooh! Okay. (20 Characters)