The return

Hey it’s fearless here again. I’ve been gone for a while doing summer stuff and I’ve been too busy to get on here. So, I have a new game that is soon too come out called Hover Quad : http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/81395 but I can’t move down! I need help from anyone, Thanks.

To tell you the truth, I really couldn’t move anywhere. I’m not entirely sure what you mean by “down”, so I’ll assume you meant -y. If that’s the only direction you want this vehicle to go in, click on the object named New Object 1 (the green vehicle). Go to edit > properties tab (bottom-right of window) forward: down (make sure you change it from right to down.)

Now, there were a few issues with your moving behavior. For starters, you don’t need to connect the “down” key to both “y” and “forward”. You can just connect it to one. So, in this case, disconnect the number logic from the “y” input of velocity. It is not needed, because you really only need one connection in the input. [And you can do the same that’s connected to the “always” trigger.] Now, you really don’t need to do anything else. You already changed the forward to “down”, so since you connected the speed number to forward, it will automatically go down now.

If you didn’t want to use forward, you could also set the number to negative 9, and connect the number to the “y” input of velocity. With that in mind, I hope you know what to do pertaining to movement now.

Hope I was of service.