The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

I just created a few more concept drawings, will post them soon.

5 Likes

Here are four more drawings I completed tonight.
You have a concept design of Soundboard along with Hawk and Voidhicus. Although Hawk isn’t Justin Hawk, I can’t exactly say who it is, but you’ll find at at the end of New Caben.

And I wasn’t sure how to exactly draw Titanius as he was looking more like a jaeger from Pacific rim or looked more like a 10-A, but he was entirely unique. So I just drew a dramatic storm with only lightning revealing his large shoulder pads and part of his head. Plus a small boat for comparison.

7 Likes

Also back to this, if anyone has any questions on a specific existing entity that they aren’t sure about, I can draw up a quick concept or give a detailed description over them so you aren’t entirely in the dark.

7 Likes

How did Orion and others like him get his unique appearance? What is his face made out of?

1 Like

He’s not human, he’s from his own planet, an alien you could say.

How the story goes:

There are many other worlds such as Earth, like New Caben, that are suitable for life. Many of these planets are threatened and dangerous from war caused by the Foremaker of Chaos and other dictators. Refugees are forced to die or fight, survivors then flee to powerful forces that align with peace. The Ghastrion Dynasty is one of these large empire along with New Caben.

Orion is like a thousand years old since his body ages differently than humans, and he comes from a forgotten race of beings that originated from a dead world. They were known as Hunters and were the most powerful in the universe until the wars broke out.

Orion is probably the last of his kind, but he found an alliance with Cabenus and served under his leadership during the wars.

Another character in the series is Crystal, who is a humanoid being with dragon like features who was rescued from her dying home world as her entire race was almost eradicated from Solacis, Foremaker of Light. (Who gets killed by Justin Hawk near the beginning of the story).

She was rescued by Orion and a few other Elites who came to aid in the war effort, but were too late, the best they could do was save the very few that were left. From her anger, she joined the Elites, hoping to get revenge.

Just like many other Elites and entities that are apart of New Caben and other major empires.

There are many worlds that are forced to take part in the war as many of them are governed or ruled by Foremakers, which are seeked out by evil beings. New Caben has remained untouched as its top powerful to conquer currently, (but the series will eventually show a possible future where New Caben falls and becomes New Order under the reign of Chaos).

4 Likes

The skin differs for different creatures, but his is like a tough tissue, similar to scales. Most projectiles hardly damage his own skin, but forces like Foremakers and more powerful beings could easily harm him.

2 Likes

Hey, i’ve got an idea for a subject!
Flesh Pile:
This subject was created in an attempt to create one conscious being out of several humans, these logs were recovered
together with the subject at the ruins of the Limbaži science institute in Latvia.
Log 1:
Experiment seems to be succesful, the subject’s heart is functioning properly and it seems to be breathing
Log 2:
Subject seems to have regained conciousness, it seems to be in a psychotic state, it starts screaming at anyone who
comes near it.
Log 3:
Subject seems to be moving, it attempted to consume the person trying to give it food.
Log 4:
Subject is extremely dangerous, it succesfully consumed 2 people attempting to give it food and a scientist that
attempted to close it’s enclosure, another scientist succesfully closed the enclosure, it seems to grow whenever
it eats someone.
Log 5:
I hear the voices of the people it consumed when the subject screams.
Log 6:
The subject has breached containment, it is clearly inteligient.
Log 7:
The subject has consumed most of the on-site staff, me and the other scientists are hiding in the safe room, the subject
seems to grow more and more inteligient every time it consumes someone.
Log 8:
The liquidation team has arrived.
Log 9:
The liquidation team has attempted to kill the subject but has been unsuccesful, losing several members of the team
in the process.
Log 10:
The liquidation team managed to trap the subject in a concrete box, they’ve sent the box off to site 5 for
it to be permanentely stored.

4 Likes

Just a reminder, Site: 005 is a large archive of documents, they don’t specify in containment.

Also the idea is very interesting and I may play around with the concept if that’s alright.

I already have Subject: 002, which is the starving mass, a pile of muscle tissue that grows in size by consuming organic matter.

Plus I have, One without Name, which is an other worldly being crafted by bio mechanical horrors.

So the idea of sentient flesh or amalgamations of bodies isn’t entirely unique in the series currently, but the idea of foreign laboratories conducting inhumane tests like this would definitely spice up the story a bit.

6 Likes

Skinned rat:
The subject was discovered in the sewer systems of Belarus, it takes the appearance of a skinned, rotting rat. If you are bitten by it you will start rappidly moving left and right for a few seconds before beggining to scream incoherently, you will do this until you die of dehydration or starve. After death your carcass will begin smelling like coca cola before several skinned rats burst out of it. The optimal way to kill a skinned rat is by melting it in acid.

1 Like

This sounds really cool to try! If you did host it could we draw our own characters that got added into the game?

4 Likes

It can be a character that you submitted and has been added to the series, or it can be your own character from your game series that you would like to see as an entity.
Or an existing character.

3 Likes

Hallocinogenic Mutant Cow:
this cow makes anyone that sees it or approaches it have nightmares and/or hallucinations. If provoked, this cow can and possibly will kill you. It is a tall, very muscular, fire-punching bipedal abomination that resembles charred beef.

2 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin you do another picture of jeremy?
but i would say make the eyes less vertical

3 Likes

I’ll get around to it sometime. I don’t know if I’ll do it tonight since I’m super tired from staying up late the night prior, but I’ll see about getting some more concepts in tomorrow.

4 Likes

okay, that sounds good!

3 Likes

That’s literally just the the Nightmare Beef Monster from Gamougg 4, which is a Taile Gamougg game, which ManiacPumpkin specifically said won’t fit the Scepter Foundation lore. I think Taile Gamouggs 9 through 12 might fit the SF lore though because they have unbelievably serious stories that are totally unexpected for games that I would make. Also they are quite mature, too mature even, for the Scepter Foundation series.

2 Likes

I think ManiacPumpkin wouldn’t allow TG9’s MC to be involved with the Scepter Foundation lore at all, given how she is designed. Or more accurately, given her name, Rizz.

1 Like

Tolv Sorger:
A Tolv Sorger is a creature that lurks in the mountains of Sweden. They take the appearance of emaciated looking humanoids with seemingly never ending eyeholes and no pupils. They sometimes crawl out of the corpses of animals who died morbidly. Locals say that they are born of pure vengenance. After birth, they immediately chase down the original animal’s killer and violently rip out their brain, they then replace the killer’s brain with themselves. Most people don’t notice when someone is replaced by a Tolv Sorger.
The following image is a portrait of the tolv sorger by someone who witnessed it.

Oh and also, if it’s an animal that killed the tolv sorger animal, then when the animal who killed the tolv sorger animal is killed, another tolv sorger will emerge and they will begin fighting, the tolv sorger who wins will rip off the limbs and head of the dead tolv sorger and attach them to itself, it will then start hunting down more tolv sorger to add to it’s body before it is eventually killed
there exists a tolv sorger that has killed hundreds of tolv sorger and is called inga sorger, it has been only seen a few times, so far nobody has managed to kill the inga sorger
the tolv sorger phenomenon is only known to happen in sweden

5 Likes

I like this one, it’s kinda like a force of nature type thing

4 Likes

Just like the other submission, these are pretty good ideas. I’m not sure about the animal part or how they are able to spawn in, but it’s quite an interesting concept.

4 Likes