The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

How will you close the game?

2 Likes

I’ll switch the level over from the play button. So when you press play it takes you to a level saying the game is under construction.

That’s all I could think of, lol.

3 Likes

Those random people going to edit the game to see how it’s going

3 Likes

That’s me pro data miner :slight_smile:

Just found this today.
Glad he finaly added it in!

I know you really want this added, but can you please stop trying so hard to suggest this, if he adds it then he adds it if he doesn’t then that’s his choice.

2 Likes

I know its probaly dose’nt fit…
Know what im bringing this back!!!

And im not giving up on 011!
011 FOREVER!!
?

I would highly suggest you don’t go looking around in the code while the game is being worked on or else things will start to be very broken. Also there’s no point in looking around and telling everyone when I’m gonna keep everyone posted on updates that I do on the game. Hopefully daily.

3 Likes

Also I didn’t add that. Plus the art style isn’t even what it’s going to be.

Also I will start taking entity ideas and concepts, but when I do I’ll have to start making documents for each one so I know it’ll take a bit. Also with the new game being worked on I’ll be pretty busy.

At some point, after the map is done, I’ll start adding enemies and actual gameplay, then I might start working on new entities.

2 Likes

Subject 011-The blood night
Orgin:The suit of armor was first forged of pure blood by vlad the impaler.

Behaivors:011 has controll over all blood-even that in the human bodyit is known for making blood gush right out of peepoles bodys!Whaen inter veiwed it only says a cryptic poem;
In a crismon suit that is only chains,chains sealed by blood red pane,shll these chains breaks the world will be aflame.the vessel.the burden.the word may go into a lot of hurtin.
This causes scientist to think that if it runs out of blood it unleash hell on earth.
Contanment:
because of the poem it is fed the blood from dead personell every month.

1 Like

Also,the intro from this;

is too simalar to this;

coincidence?
I think NOT.
Lore?
I Think YES.

Ping:
@ManiacPumpkin
@DeadlyGumChewer
Yeh,i’m the next MatPat over here!
LLlllleeeeEEEEeeettTTTSSssss GGGgggggGGGGOOO00000OOOooooOOO!

The computer terminal example was me just experimenting with some custom dialogue and I just used the same schematic for the intro for The Heuchler. It’s not really apart of the lore or anything, it was just a testing game.

1 Like

Hmmm…so you want to be the new scott cawthon…Then so be it im gona’go data mining!

No it has nothing to do with adding lore or anything. It’s just that the game is gonna be very corrupted until it’s finished. I’m taking all of the old sprites and turning them into new objects without deleting and making new ones since I don’t have indie and already surpassed the 50 object count.

So the demo will be very messed up from all of the objects changing into new ones like the walls might be key cards or the doors might be larger than the old walls to fit the new art style.

2 Likes

No,I mean that you have lots of lore thats imposible for a human to find.

WHAT THE FLIP IS THIS GAME!!!
WARNING NOT INONCENT AT ALL!!
REALY CREEPY!!!

1 Like

Off topic but Yoann is rlly good with scares y know

1 Like

I have lore that is yet to be added so it’s impossible for someone to find out now until I actually present it to the public.

2 Likes

Like jumps area and the overall scariness of a game? I might end up having to hit him up for advice cause I’m not exactly the greatest at doing so.

The only fear in the game currently would be dying and have to restart, lol.

3 Likes

The Retro TV filter makes it scarier.

2 Likes

Will the next game be as “chunky” as The Heuchler? Because I am unable to play it on my computer. Maybe the wall objects could have their ray casts delayed depending on the distance from the player’s starting position, that way you don’t have 6000 ray casts being shot out at once. Probably wouldn’t help very much, and if it did it would just cause the game to have lower performance for a while until it was all done loading in, but it would be better than the game not loading at all.

Edit: Nvm, my computer was just really bad rn, I restarted it and the game works fine (still not the best, but I didn’t notice much of a difference when I turned the ray casts off)

2 Likes