The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

Global. Threat. What us 003 name??

1 Like

The Titanius. It’s basically a 6-7 kilometer robot that wanders about the oceans.

2 Likes

Ok my questions are answered. Thank you again

2 Likes

Like I said, I’ll post a document over him sometime in the next day or so.

2 Likes

After I finish a few of the projects I’m working on who would you feel about me making a fan game like smash bros? (I would obviously have to ask many questions about how they should look/abilities so I could stay true to the story while still making the game balanced)

1 Like

Don’t wanna be off-topic but this was attempted and idk if it would be continued as I was a part of the team,

2 Likes

I also made something like this but it was when I was 10x worse. Now I have the skill to make something way better and it’s something that Flowlab doesn’t have that would be really cool to add.

2 Likes

That this sounds pretty cool. Although some characters might have to be excluded since they are either just an item, or they are simply to large and powerful to even balance equally with the rest.

But yeah, this would be a pretty cool project I would want to see and I’ll help give details on what each entity looks like and stuff.

1 Like

Also, would it be based off of other people’s game characters as well? Or just characters in my game? Cause I don’t think I have a lot of balanced characters currently, maybe like 3 or 4 out of the 10 I have. But I could always add more.

1 Like

I would probably go just off of your game in the beginning, but if I still have a lot of potential to expand without losing the quality of the game I might add some other games.

I’ll try my best with your help to make them as balanced as possible, but if some are just too powerful and can’t be added because it would ruin their lure then maybe they could be added as some kind of story mode.

1 Like

Can we get a foundaiton fighting game?
where you can play as DIFFERENT ENTITIES!!

2 Likes

That’s what we were discussing. After a few of my projects are done I’ll work on it.

1 Like

ok I got one…eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dose that means hes gannon to the LORE and that were gonna see him IN GAME!??!

3 Likes

Kinda like…
https://images.app.goo.gl/78du8yN6BUqC5Fro6

1 Like

Technically it’s supposed to be my real name cause the original document I have written in a docs file is filed by (my real name) but since this is a public online forum, I just kinda use my username instead for personal reasons.

1 Like

In a way, yes. But The Titanius is much, much bigger.

Here’s a reference. A jeager from pacific rim is 250 feet tall or around 76 meters in height. Subject: 003 is 6 kilometers (estimate since his exact height is unknown) and that’s 19685 feet. Which is 78.74 times larger than a jeager.

2 Likes

15 times bigger?

I edited the post so there a reference now.

1 Like

What makes subject: 003 is how massive it’s size is, and yet it’s still capable of movement since it should collapse on itself from the weight. Which this ability is a mystery to the Foundation.

1 Like