The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

np, take as long as you need

5 Likes

Hey jeremy, do you think of yourself as being called jeremy?
@ManiacPumpkin ask that question to the ceramic skull

1 Like

You are seated in a room similar to the one you had an interview with Subject: 009. Although there was no fiberglass window separating you from Subject: 001. He remained at the other end of the table and seemed to stir about his seat as if constantly uncomfortable.

You quickly ask the question on the file given, “Do you remember being a child?”

He seemed focused and payed full attention, but his arms constantly jerks and twitched. You then remember the constant pain he always feels, although they have been somewhat suppressed.

“As a child…” he seemed to stutter. He sat for a full minute staring at the table. He was remembering. “I haven’t remembered my past before I became… this.” He seemed to look down at himself almost ashamed at the constant jerking and rubbing of his arms.
“I had a normal childhood. Born of the year ‘36. My memory has dissipated over time, but I think I had parents. Welcoming Christmas’ and many birthdays. I remember being frightened of the Second World War. I grew a lot of hatred towards true enemy forces. Once I had gotten older I remember being apart of the US military for several years. It was during the Vietnam War and I specialized in medicine at the time. As an E6 Medic, or also a staff Sargent from previous years of training. I don’t remember much of my time as a soldier, but I do remember that day. It was 1965 and on the battlefield in the middle of La Drang. The memory has soon faded, but I remember being paralyzed on the field and had a strange abnormal feeling. Now I’m stuck to this. Only taking the pain of others and adding more onto one.” He jumped slightly off his chair as his arm seemed to pain him.
Making him remember seemed to increase the suffering he started feeling so you felt it was best to leave without further questioning. Subject: 001’s cause is unknown. Although it seems that there is another entity other than Subject: 010 to distribute powers towards random people as victims. The Foundation still seeks a cure for Subject: 001’s constant pain.

5 Likes

You entered into a similar room that was divided by the fiberglass division. Subject: 009 was hidden amongst the unlit, other side. A two way radio was the only communication.

You ask, “How do you think of being named Jeremy?”

Subject: 009 shifted on the other side and seemed a bit annoyed. “I go by many names. ‘Jeremy’ isn’t one of them.”
He refused to elaborate any further and you take your leave.

6 Likes

hey, ask 009 why he kills people.
does he eat them?
is he just pissed off?
does he do it for fun?

and ask the starving mass what he thinks of carrion and if he has preferences towards a particular type of meat.

and ask 009 how to spell “ICUP”
@ManiacPumpkin

2 Likes

B A M B O O Z L E D J E R E M Y

I’m gonna stop writing a very detailed scenario for time sake, after the first couple you get the idea.

Anyway:
You ask the question, “why do you choose to harm people?”

Subject: 009 hesitates.
“I don’t choose to harm them. Sometimes I wake up to their corpses and blood on my hands.”

2 Likes

You ask Subject: 002, “What do you think of carrion and what particular type of meat do you prefer?”

Subject: 002 rolls about his cell. Letting out a series of small chirps and shrieks. You are surprised the mass can make any audible noise at all.

2 Likes

You ask, “Subject: 009, spell ICUP.”

Subject: 009 stays silent. He sees through your deception.

4 Likes

Back to this discussion. The most powerful character in the series would obviously be Eldern who is the supreme entity among the Foremakers.

The next up would be Justin Hawk if he obtained the Foremaker of Sight’s ability who not only can control anything within the light and dark spectrum, which can start effecting other waves such as radio, inferred and even sound waves, (which is more of trait that can be learned by extensive training and manipulation) plus the ability to see all and every possible outcome and the current and past memories of all organic and sentient beings across the reality.

Although the Foremaker of Sight was specifically designated the ability because his body is able withstand the stress and mental capacity of being able to witness so much every moment of the passing day. Justin, only a human, has gained the power of light and dark, which already has a heavy strain on his body of overused and the ability of sight would most likely kill him and the result would be unknown, but not only would the mass strain kill him, it would merely rip a void in the timeline and soon he nor the Foremakers of the powers ever existed.

4 Likes

Summing @Coreplex , get ya imformation here!

1 Like

So wait, you are telling me that this creature is a harmless, but has a dark side?

2 Likes

Well, he’s not entirely harmless. He was once from New Caben, but he was manipulated mentally against his will.

4 Likes

Well there goes the truth of SCP 009. Great now what, Do I have to make a whole article: on The Timeline Of Sceper Foundation

1 Like

It’s not all of it, there’s still much more as to what is controlling him and his past during New Caben.

Also did you just call him an SCP?

4 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin ask the heuchler how he can he can act like the people he imintates
and ask 009 if he knows how he was created and if he WANTS to harm people and ask 009 what his favorite color is.

offer the starving mass a steak, ask if the likes it

2 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin ask 009 what he thinks of me based off his past conversations with me

1 Like

hmmm, is this particular bit of lore gannon?

1 Like

I’m still working out a majority of Subject: 009’s story so most likely everything I have posted is still quite undecided and not canon at the moment.

@Coreplex just in case if you needed to hear this.

2 Likes