The Scepter Foundation - Refraction

Subject: 009, or the Ceramic Skull has a black fluid around his body that can change acidity. Technically it doesn’t heat up to melt material, but it causes chemical reactions to break apart molecules. With enough time, he can melt and break down just about anything.

1 Like

Ohhhh ok then that makes more sense.

1 Like

Then I would ask him if he has ever seen the other entitys and tried doing them.

1 Like

As far as I know, I have yet to make any encounters with Subject: 005 and other entities. He is capable of changing into any humanoid figure including Subject: 009, but he doesn’t have any of their abilities.

1 Like

In the final stand of the Foundation against the Order Core. The two flags of both USA and the scepter logo had waved along the brush of winds.

The Order Citadel had towered over the facility and stretched off across the city. The colossal size was unmatched by any existing power.
“This is Overseer Johnathon M. Lawrence, reinitiate the Wystan Program!”

2 Likes

I may end up using this for the story I’m currently writing. Do you have any preference on his physical appearance?

2 Likes

Here’s a new character.

Subject: 10-B-321. Brad. (Last name unknown)

One of the few survivors of the Wystan Program who is capable of manipulating electromagnetic pulses to scramble most electronically devices and can move solid objects in the air with ease. Larger objects require more mental strength to move.

1 Like

I’m not really sure if I do but since she is made of leftover atoms I would think that she would have different splotches of color that would range from black to white to the bright rainbow colors.

4 Likes

I’m glad it’s a female character cause I only have like 2, lol.

Anyway I’ll work on the concept a little bit and I’ll let you know. Anyway thanks for the suggestion and you will surely be credited for it.

3 Likes

Ok. You’re welcome lol.

4 Likes

So does these numbers make sense or do I need to make some sort of chart to help explain them.

Subject: 10 was the machine that gave the volunteers their power.
There are two classes of volunteers under the Wystan Program.
Subject: 10-A’s were the droids or mechanized vessels used for the machine.
Subject: 10-B’s were the human vessels for the machine.

The number afterwards shows the unit or soldier ID. For Brad, he’s Subject: 10-B-321 or the 321st soldier to volunteer for the program.

This set of numbers (Not Brad’s number exactly) will be quite important for the lore of my flowjam game for anyone who pays attention to this kind of stuff.

4 Likes

A few new character designs.

Furnace: Subject: 10-B-097.
A human volunteer for the Wystan Program who’s body is made entirely up of of a fiery magma and has to be contained within a cast iron and tempered suit to prevent his own body heat from damaging others around him.

Dealer: Chaos Mercenary
Dealer is a strange entity who appears to be quite similar to a human, but lacks any color in his skin and even has white eyes. He views the world faster than most and can predict most moves in combat. He also carries a set of dice and a pack of cards, usually determining the fates of his victims by the number rolled on the dice and the cards are usually used to form weapons. Even though the cards appear to be made up of simple card stock, when they form into blade-like weapons, it changes its molecular structure.

Retro: Chaos Mercenary
Retro is a humanoid entity who looks to be made up of solid pixel cubes around 1in^3 each. The rest of the appearance is difficult to make out since the entity is viewed as “lower definition”. When Retro becomes hostile he can turn any solid matter into cubes, upon touching it, and will fall apart like blocks, this also includes organic beings.

Subject: 10-A-001, Monitor
Monitor is a mechanical vessel used for the Wystan Program and served as an outline for the Foundation’s 10-A continuity program. This droid has enhanced opticals that allows for sight more defines than any existing camera could even process. Not only can Monitor can tap into cameras within a specific radius, but also tap into humans or other entities eyesight.
A special rifle was created where Monitor can attach his sight (through a dispatch-able cable on its head) to the top of the housing to create the most accurate sight for the weapon. It also fires anti-ghosting rounds which can pierce through most materials and can harm entities who have gaseous or almost spirit-like bodies.

Subject: 10-A-(I forgot the number), Soundboard
Soundboard was another mechanical vessel for the Wystan Program and has large subwoofers and speakers mounted on the droids body. It can allow for music and sounds to be amplified to an impossible amount that allows solid matter to break up into a gas from the intense vibrations. Just being within a mile during a hostile strike will immediately kill any organism within the radius when at full volume. Anyone another 10 miles will most likely suffer permanent hearing loss or damage. Soundboard is mostly used in controlled environments such as within Facilities or sometimes dispatched on entities who are quite powerful and the foundation has no other choice.

Subject: (unknown)
Goliath, Chaos Turned
Goliath is a large four armed entity who was supposed to be the predecessor of the Foremaker of Strength, Vigokemis. After Vigokemis was killed by [Redacted] he went on a murder spree to prove he deserves the Foremaker of Strength, killing any foe he came across. During his encounter with Forgicaft, he cast him away onto Earths moon, imprisoning him on the dark side. The metal used to chain Goliath down onto the stone altar was the very material that made up Titanius and the other Star Titans. Only the heat of a stars core could ever break them, or is it…

Necra, Chaos General
Necra is a human who’s ancestors were once taken from Earth and brought to the outer worlds. Seeking revenge on the Foremakers, she became a necromancer under the temptation of chaos and soon raised an army of undead soldiers and waged war against the Ghastrion Dynasty. Ruled by Librocus, The Foremaker of Intellect. The Ghastrion Dynasty holds the worlds largest physical collection of knowledge of everything that had exist and to happen (forbidden knowledge).

4 Likes

idea: Realize: Subject:10-B-321
Realize is a human volunteer for the Wystan Program who became a grasshopper man because of the machine.

sorry i dont have more lore

2 Likes

For everyone who suggested a character and/or concept, I thought of creating a encyclopedia for all of the existing characters to date.

For crediting users would that be alright if I have that the entity was first discovered by an online user of (your username) or if you prefer your real name then you could always PM me.

@DeadlyGumChewer (Material)
@DWGAMEMASTER (The Blood Knight)
@Teaslee (Molic)

And I’m sure I have probably left someone out, if anyone had suggested a character that you for a fact I added it officially to the series then let me know.

3 Likes

It’s not a bad idea, I might consider it and improvise.

1 Like

:smiley: :grin:
here (name and 50 second point) is the reference, to a song

yeh i like that idea, the blood knight was discovered by ME!?!? so cool!

1 Like

Are you suggesting Kamen Rider as an entity?

I don’t like using other users game references as I try to be as original with the story, but I will let a few exceptions, with other stories and games outside of flowlab where neither of us have any control, it’s probably best I don’t add anything like that to the story. Considering I plan to make a full novel series and plan to publish it at some point, I don’t want to have to interfere with copyright claims or anything.

1 Like

I am not suggesting Kamen Rider as an entity lol. The entity’s name is the only Kamen Rider reference, and its hidden. The grasshopper could be any insect really, whichever one works or is your personal favorite (I just wanted to apologize to all grasshoppers for killing one by accident 3 or 4 years ago so I made them awesome in this game idea). Kamen Rider uses science or technology (depending on which version of the character), while my entity idea has the human basically fusing with an insect and becoming one themselves. While Kamen Rider wears a bug-themed super suit, my entity literally fuses with the insect genetically and stuff. Like a literal bug-person.

1 Like

I started working on a massive timeline that stretches from 12M BCP (Appox, 12m BC) (Before the Chaos Presence) all the way to around 2700 AD (1090 ACP)

It ranges from the awakening of Eldern all the way to the fall of New Order.

3 Likes